24: SUBTLE ESCAPE

"Hold me in your arms tonight ,I can be your hero baby! I can kiss away the pain

I can be your hero baby! I can kiss away the pain...
I will stand by you forever,you can take my breath away!"

_Hero(Enrique Iglesias)

Autumn time , October....

His heart was becoming impatient with every passing second, barely even waiting to witness her presence with his eyes.

Jungkook had no keys left unused, he was sure that the key to the cell should must be with Jimin. He reached the part of the museum which was illuminated by some source of light .

Jungkook walked forward slowly, along the wall. He peeked inside a room and saw Jimin working patiently on his table . His eyes searched for the keys in the room.

Jungkook saw the keys hanging on a hook on a wall. He ran his eyes over it again and again, thinking of how to get them.

Waiting was the best option, he hid himself behind the wall and waited for Jimin to leave the room. Fifteen minutes passed.

He heard footsteps approaching, to his luck , Jimin walked past without noticing him and into the kitchen.

Jungkook took his chance and tiptoed inside his room. He barely looked at the pages on his table and took off the key and rushed inside the room. He hid himself , letting Jimin go inside the room.

Jungkook knew that sooner or later, Jimin would find out that the keys are missing and that he'll barely have enough time to get Y/N out. He headed forward quietly and locked the room from outside.

Luckily, he wasn't informed. Jungkook headed towards the cell.

Y/N heard the door opening from outside, usually Jimin would pass the food from the window and never unlock her. A hundred different thoughts ran through her mind.

She was about to sleep before that but as she heard the key moving into the door, she sat up hastily . Terror gripped her , her eyes welled up at the thought of having to survive more torture and pain.

The door opened and the figure appeared before her. It was standing in the darker part, so she couldn't properly see his face .

Her lips trembled and she became breathless , eyes wide open staring at the man.

The figure walked forward slowly and helplessly , like he was forcing his legs in.

The sunlight from the ceiling window fell on his face and truth revealed to Y/N.

Jungkook and Y/N stared in each other's eyes endlessly. Like they couldn't believe that the moment was real.

Warm tears filled Y/N's eyes but she didn't dared to blink. She thought that maybe she had gone mad, that she was seeing Jungkook everywhere .