25: CITY CLUB

" I've spend my life looking for the reasons things must change and half my life trying to make them stay the same but love would fade like summer into fall, all that I could see was a mystery , it made no sense at all!"

_will of the wind( Jim photoglo)

Autumn time, October....

Jungkook never said even a word more . He walked back towards her, sitting down a few inches away from her staring at the television.

Y/N glanced at her , "come here please.." she mumbled as her eyes welled up.

Jungkook snorted while controlling his smile and moved towards her. She shared the comforter with him ,she rested her face over his shoulder .

A few seconds passed in silence , feeling the heart warming presence of each other . Y/N closed her eyes at the peaceful sensation .

"I would've ended at that place!" Y/N said, "if it wasn't for you , Jungkook!" She closed her eyes recalling the memory , "your single voice was my hope in that torture, I owe you my whole life!"

"You owe me nothing... I did what I wanted to do!" Jungkook said and placed his arm around her.

He raised her chin towards him, looking in her eyes.

"You deserve all the happiness on the earth..." he said as his thumb brushed her chin, " for the love of all things, forgive me, I couldn't have come earlier!"

"What the fuck?" She mumbled as her eyes became watery , "did I took too long to realize that I was in love with you?"

Jungkook's heart fluttered on hearing her confession, she looked in her eyes as his lips curved into a smile.

Her eyes never left his, "What about you , Jk? Or is it only me?"

"Yes, babygirl! You took so long ... but I always knew my heart..." He pointed at the tattoo on his neck.

Lovestruck.. since that day, maybe even before that...

Her eyes welled up even more , "it's unfair you know... I told you I can't figure myself out! I told you I don't know my heart... "

Their conversation was so deep, so beautiful, so honest that they felt like losing themselves.

Jungkook smiled as his glance dropped over her lips , but then something else caught his attention.

He stared at the purple mark on her neck and his eyes widened with realization.

"What the fuck?" He murmured and his hands reached for the zip of her tracksuit .

He pulled it down a little and glanced over the bruises on the exposed parts of her neck, and chest.

Blood boiled in his veins , he touched one of them gently while frowning.