4: BLACK CAVE

"And I say ooh , I'm blinded by the lights

"And I say ooh , I'm blinded by the lights.... no I can't sleep until I feel your touch !
And I say ooh , I'm drowning in the night.... and when I'm like this you're the one I trust!"

-blinding lights( the weeknd)

Summer time, July.....

Jungkook reached home after work and his eyes searched for Y/N out of his unconscious. There was something so dangerously attractive about Y/N that had him casted in a spell.

He cautiously searched around for her, stealing glances. A part of him got worried. He asked his mother , "is Y/N gone somewhere?"

"No, she might be in her room!" Andy stated vaguely.

He looked for an excuse to enter her room. Then he found one.

I'll just tell her to help me with some chores since I saved her life yesterday!

He reluctantly knocked at her door. Sandy opened the door and asked , "what is dear? Come on in!"

"Uh- is Y/N inside?" He blurted as he peeked inside a little.

His anxiety reached it's peak when Sandy replied , "no , I thought she was outside, isn't she?" She got worried.

"No, there's nothing to worry about! I know where she might be... I'll make sure she's okay!" He said and left the room calmly , not giving her a clue.

Since he was the only man in the family , he had the habit of taking responsibilities and challenges on his own , instead of worrying his family. He grabbed his jacket hastily and headed outside.

He first knocked abruptly on Taehyung's door.

He came out with a surprised impression on his face, "is everything okay, Jeongguk?"

"No! Have you seen Y/N? Going somewhere or something?" He asked calmly.

"I haven't, she's not home?" He asked .

"She isn't, ahh.... this girl is freakin' nuts!" He moaned.

"Where could she be?"

"Wait!" Jungkook suddenly thought of something, "she only know the way to lake and the cliff! We visited it just today..."

"Why would she go there alone at night?" Taehyung exclaimed.

"She's a crackhead! She can do anything !" Jungkook said, "can I borrow your scooter?"

"Yeah , sure..." Taehyung agreed, "let me know when you guys come back home!"

"Thanks buddy!" Jungkook touched his arm and hopped on the scooter and drifted away.

*********

Y/N slowly returned to consciousness. Her eyes were slightly open.

She tried to move but she found herself tied to a chair. Her head felt so heavy and in one of her arm, she sensed a little stiffness like she have been injected, but she turned her head to see a little, it was a whole cut made with something sharp but she was sure that there was something with that because her head was too dizzy.