35: FINE DEPARTURE

"Wise men say, only fools rush in

"Wise men say, only fools rush in.... but I can't help falling in love with you!
Shall I stay, would it be a sin? If I can't help falling in love with you...
Like a river flows, surely to the sea. Darling so it goes... somethings are meant to be ..."

_ can't help falling in love( Elvis Presley)

Winter time , November....

"Are you sure you don't wanna get a haircut?" Y/N arched her eyebrow as Jungkook closed his little stuffed suitcase.

It was already morning and the last day of November. Jungkook was going to head back for his village.

Y/N was holding in all kinds of emotions, eager to see him off with a smiling face instead of a crying mess.

"Don't you like me in long hair?" He asked back .

Y/N gave it a thought, how his hair were in the village versus how they were then.

She liked it both ways, she couldn't however deny that he looked more handsome in long bangs .

"I think this is better!" She said as she placed a muffler around his neck, "go easy on my aunt, okay?"

"I can take care of that, don't worry.." he smiled, "I'll come up with excuses!"

"Don't make excuses!" Y/N blurted out finally, "tell her the truth, I did too the other day!"

She had to admit that she had keeping this news from him . He looked up with partial confusion and surprise.

"What was her reaction? Did she believed you ?" He asked ,not mentioning that she had been hiding it from him.

"She did... and she was apologetic! Please Jungkook, she knows everything now so don't lie to her ," Y/N held his hand, "we need each other so much to survive, so fucking much so it's better if we don't create any problems among ourselves...."

"Hmmm" he mumbled looking down, " you too! Don't head out in clubs wearing nothing..."  Jungkook groaned.

She smiled, "okay daddy!"

Celine was staying at the city , she agreed to stay with Y/N for some while until she finds herself an affordable place to live in.

Jungkook was to leave after breakfast. Y/N sat down on the couch in the living room, waiting for Jungkook to come out .

He came out after some while and sat down in Y/N's lap without giving her a chance to react .