16: UNSPOKEN WANTS

"Oceans apart day after day and I slowly go insane! I hear your voice on the line but it doesn't stops the pain !I see you next to never, how can we say forever

I see you next to never, how can we say forever.... where ever you go , whatever you do; I'll be right here, waiting for you!"

_ I'll be right here waiting for you( Richard Marx)

Summer time, August.....

On way back home from workshop, Y/N told Jungkook, " we have to plant it within fourty eight hours! A little time is left only..."

"Let's do this as soon as we get home!" He exclaimed.

"I feel sorry .... you're not even recovered yet!" Y/N sighed.

"First things first..." , He mumbled , " was your journey fine?"

Y/N shrugged , then said , "I was feeling safe but right before the dawn broke in, a weird creature tried to catch me, I could only see his eyes, red and bloodshot!"

"Then?" He asked curiously.

"It formed dust and disappeared..... who could it be?" Y/N asked thoughtfully.

"Jimin's allies!" Jungkook mumbled, " Namjoon told me about it, it disappeared because Jimin went unconscious and maybe because the morning was close..."

"All because of you! Thanks Jk..." she smiled.

"I hate being thanked again and again ..." he said and they both reached home.

As they entered , Andy straightened her back and rushed towards Jungkook with a slipper in her hand.

She was about to struck him that Y/N came in between.

"Ow... easy aunt ! He's injured..." Y/N scoffed.

The expressions on Andy's face went blank , "injured?"

"Yeah, he's got a large wound here!" Y/N gently placed a hand over it her fingers got a little wet. Due to black clothes, she couldn't see the blood.

She hid her hand behind her as soon as she saw blood.

"I still need to patch it up, I'll explain you everything later !" Y/N told her aunt and held Jungkook's hand , dragging him inside his room .

She locked the door and sighed, "You're so fucking reckless Jk..." she showed him her hand.

She picked up a first aid box from under the cupboard and said , "lay down this instant !"