30: BOOK STORE

" a house made of cards , and us inside Even though the end is visible Even if it's going to collapse soon

Even though the end is visible
Even if it's going to collapse soon..a house made of cards and we're like idiots
Even if it's a vain dream, stay like this a little more "

_ House of cards (BTS)

Winter time, November......

Jungkook's last month at Y/N's place was passing hastily than expected. They were both literally mad at each other about many reasons.

They had stopped sharing the same room, Jungkook used to sleep in the lounge. However, he kept a check on Y/N and made sure that she was safe where ever she went.

Usually they would secretly peek over each other or interact a little when they were home but since that night, they never directly talked with each other.

The weather was getting colder day by day and so were their feelings. She still was bewildered by a sudden change in his attitude.

She still beleived that their might be a specific reason behind his behaviour.  How badly she wanted to know about the conversation between him and her mom.

Celine usually ignored whatever business they had with each other but she did become their personal messenger whenever Y/N wanted Jungkook to know something or vice versa.

One morning, it was weekend and after breakfast, Y/N packed her little suitcase and went outside her room, heading straight towards the main door.

Jungkook peeked at her and his soul left his body when he saw a suitcase in her hands.

He didn't asked Celine to stop and ask her.

He ran towards her , breath stalled in his throat as he approached her.

"Where are you going?" He asked , meeting her strong gaze with his concerned one.

She only snorted and continued moving out. Jungkook grabbed her wrist, "Jimin is still out there, don't leave...." he blurted.

"I don't care....so shouldn't you!" She tried to free her wrist but it just got twisted in his tight grip.

He pulled her back inside, "you're not going anywhere....." he asserted like he was stating a fact, "do you want to go through all that again?" He asked angrily.

"Let. Me. Go." She looked at him as her eyes became glassy and reflecting, she was staring at him, "I'm going to Erzi's place because your presence is suffocating me!" She yelled hysterically .

This sudden show of emotions surprised Jungkook a little, "sure... i know, just bear it till the end of this month! Then go wherever the fuck you want...." he said calmly.

"No... things wouldn't work your way this time! I can't live at this place, seeing you everyday and not able to reach you is a fucking poison to me!" She blurted as her face got red, but she didn't paused, "I've waited long enough for you to come to me and explain yourself, discuss your problems with me but you kept your problems to yourself!"