44: DEEP WILL

"I know that you love me, darlin' you don't have to say it!You know you can trust me, It's okay it's complicated

You know you can trust me, It's okay it's complicated..
Nervous trip over my words, you're so pretty it hurts!
Baby I'm yours ..."

_ I'm yours( Isabel Larosa)

Spring time, March.....

Jungkook's brain stopped working as he was left alone in the middle of the cave, hands laying by his sides, heart bursting with excruciating pain.

He stood there not responding to Taehyung calling from outside. His nose scrunched and eyebrows furrowed together in agony.

He raised his clenched fist in the air and bashed it on the wall repeatedly , not caring about the wails leaving his throat . His body was burning with anger and gloom , shaking with the fear of losing her.

Y/N was something, someone, who he couldn't bear to leave in another's hands...

He didn't paid a mind when Taehyung brought him outside the cave , throwing questions over his face.

"What's going on Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, holding his arm.

"I don't know..." he mumbled expressionlessly .

"Where's Y/N?" He asked next, dusting off his clothes.

"I don't know where is she!" His lips pressed together, as an attempt to cease them from trembling .

"Is she not inside ?" Taehyung interrogated further, noticing his lack of response, "Jeongguk?" He shook him, as an attempt to bring him back to consciousness.

Jungkook pulled himself back from his hold and yelled, "I don't fuckin' know! I went in there to look for my Y/N but I didn't found her in there ..." his voice softened at the end of his sentence , almost breaking off.

Taehyung got worried as he saw tears in his eyes, welling up into little pools before falling over his cheeks. His breaths were coming out shaky and frightening.

"Let's go home for now... we'll come and look for her again!" Taehyung mumbled and embraced his brother like friend before pulling him along , and away from the cave.

********

By the time they reached home, Jungkook had calmed down a little bit he hadn't spoken a word.  He dragged himself towards the couch and threw himself over it recklessly, holding his forehead between between his thumb and fingers .

The sun was already out and shining , but he didn't had a care in the world.

Suga sat down near him and placed his hand over his, "look I know you're very tired but you should realise that we're worried as well! Please , please tell us what's going on!"

Jungkook threw his head on the couch and raised it after a few seconds.

His eyes were a little swollen and red from tiredness. He coughed a little before speaking.