18: NEW SOMEONE

"Spring didn't know to wait , showed up not even a minute late!Streets erased of footprints , I lie here, fallen to the ground

Streets erased of footprints , I lie here, fallen to the ground...
Time goes by on it's own, without a single apology!"

_ life goes on (BTS)

Autumn time , September......

Autumn broke in hastily , leaves leaving their places and falling to ground , lifeless.

That season was actually the situation that Y/N was undergoing then. But that season has it's own beautiful charms.

Y/N was getting ready for her interview, she tied a pony tail and put on a black suit with black heels.

She was looking at herself in the mirror, she was holding in a lot. Parting from Jungkook, bearing the actions of her mom and the stress she was taking for the job.

She was feeling so alone in that moment , that she felt her world falling apart . She aggressively wiped the single tear that trailed down her face .

She thought of what she shared with Jungkook. Was it only to be kept and lived in memories?

Her tangled thoughts didn't got in the way of her steadfastness. The interview went fine and she was hopeful that she'll pass it with ease.

Luckily, she received a call announcing her joining the next day. She dressed up formally and headed to work .

The dazzling interior of his skyscraper made her want to claw her eyes out in surprise. She thought that the work was going to be a great distraction from the problems of her life .

She liked the formal work environment in that place . She adapted easily to the work style that Jin preferred.

He treated her warmly the first day , a little more kind than she had expected. The work routine wasn't hectic at all.

She would have a lot of free time but working hours were from morning till evening . It was great to keep away from the stupid plans of her mom .

She would help Jin with his work and schedule and bring him meals on time . He was a funny man with a unique professional taste and he treated his every employ calmly .

Y/N went to club with her friend Erzi in the evening after work.

After having a shot of tequila , Erzi asked , "how's it working with Jin?"

"I think it's too much for someone like me... I think I don't belong there!" She sighed , "but I needed work so I guess it's working fine ..."

"I think he's interested in you or something like love at first sight ..." she laughed , "I bet he's going to ask you out or maybe a hookup or some!"

"Even if he's interested, that's not my problem to deal with! He called me there to work, that's it..." Y/N stated coldly .

"What's with you these days? You used to die on the name of Seokjin !" Erzi complained, "that guy Jungkook, think of something that's possible!"