47 : HAPPY SHOWERS(finale)

"Aren't you something to admire?'Cause your shine is something like a mirror !And I can't help but notice You reflect in this heart of mine If you ever feel alone and The glare makes me hard to findJust know that I'm always Parallel on the other s...

'Cause your shine is something like a mirror !
And I can't help but notice
You reflect in this heart of mine
If you ever feel alone and
The glare makes me hard to find
Just know that I'm always
Parallel on the other side !"

- Mirrors ( Justin Timberlake)

Spring time , April....

"What ?" Y/N asked as Jungkook stared her down .

"Nothing!" He shook his head.

"Are you going to undress me or not?" She asked , clutching his collars in her hands .

Jungkook let out a chuckle and then held down her shirt and brought it up and off her head . His hands slid down her sweat pants , leaving her in skin coloured bodysuit.

He threw her clothes over the wooden curtain . After getting out of his own tracksuit , Jungkook turned on the shower.

Y/N gasped as cold water fell over her skin .

"It's going to be fine in a while, trust me!" Jungkook mumbled .

Y/N nodded gently and pressed her body against his , arms encircling his waist , "it's been a while since we had so much of each other , I missed it !" She pouted , looking at him.

"No more talking Y/N!" Jungkook pressed his finger against her lips and slid it down slowly , down and down her neck .

He pulled the straps of her bodysuit down her legs and off . He could already feel the excitement igniting within his veins.

Y/N tiptoed and pressed her mouth to his . It started with a gentle press of lips but gradually the pleasure heightened as they ended up sucking harshly on each other's lips .

Jungkooks hand left their place on her back and went down to cup her butt cheeks. He lifted her up and pressed her back against the wall as water ran down their bodies .

Her legs surrounded his waist and she pulled him closer , never breaking the kiss.

"Jk!" Y/N moaned as he felt him enter her smoothly . Any kind of logical sense left their minds as they melted within each other , making out in day light in the warmth of the summer.

Y/N chuckled as Jungkook went on a little roughly with her. He was going wild and untamed but it was mutually enjoyable for the both of them.

*******

"Y/N ... it's getting late , let's get going !" Suga called as he loaded the stuff in his jeep.

Y/N came with Jungkook where everyone was waiting to say goodbyes.

Celine decided to stay at the village for a while , only Suga and Y/N were going back.

Y/N came down with tear stained cheeks and pouty lips . She embraced Celine and her cousins . And then her aunt.