7: FOREST WALK

"We are the ones who know the answers and they ain't never gonna hold us back

The sea that's stretching like the dancers..... oh oh oh
Imagine life without a purpose, now picture everything you're fighting for !"

_ Runaway( Jo Cohen & Sex whales)

Summer time, July......

Jungkook got surprised, it was the first time he was seeing her cry.

He spoke gently , "I assure you, things are going to be fine babygirl!" He looked at her with worried eyes.

"What about you, are you fine?" She asked .

Jungkook was surprised at her question but he still replied, "yes!"

"Liar... do you not feel cold?" She said and took his jacket off her along with his cardigan and shirt.

Jungkook stood up, "you need it more than me right now!" He asserted.

"I'm all fine!" She collected all of her power and stood up, she took a step forward that her she felt her head spinning again.

Jungkook caught her by her waist , he chuckled , "look who's talking?"

He made her sit down against the wall. And then turned around to pick up his jacket.

He covered her with it, she glared at her. He noticed her and smiled , "I didn't knew you were dangerous as well!"

She pushed his jacket off her and on the floor. "I'm fine without it! Go and wear it yourself!" She blurted.

He got up and blabbered, "freaking stubborn girl!" A smile was never leaving his face .

"How can you smile in a situation like
this?" She complained.

He picked up his jacket again and said , "you're acting so frickin' cute!"

She continued crying, making quiet snorts .

Jungkook sat beside her such that their shoulders were in contact. He placed the jacket over both of them.

"Better?" He sighed.

She controlled her sobs and wiped her tears off , but didn't uttered a word.

He glanced at her , "I don't know what to do with crying girls!" He blabbered.

She glared at him with watery eyes, "yes, I'm talking about you!" He said and smiled.

"Fuck you, Jeon Jungkook!" She gritted through her teeth.

He chuckled and looked at her arm. There was no bandage on her wound . It was better enough. He touched her arm with his fingertips, "it got better!"

Y/N glanced down at his fingers in contact with her skin. It was sending shivers down her spine. Jungkook also looked at it.