35*

Harlow

The way Harry is staring down at me right now makes me feel like I have entered Hell and just had my first meeting with the Devil. The fire in his eyes gives my body the illusion that the flames in Hell are engulfing me.

I want to shrink away from his gaze but I have nowhere to hide and if I do make a run for it, he won't be far behind me.

Him chasing after me causes my insides to catch fire. How fun would that be?

Peeling my eyes off of his, I look back at the open door and he immediately knows what is going through my mind.

"Don't even think about it." He warns me.

My eyes drift back up to his straight face where his heated gaze is locked on me.

"Why not?"

"Because you won't make it past the door."

"I won't actually leave the hotel room."

A smirk tugs on the corner of his lip. "I meant the bedroom door."

Swallowing hard and coming to terms that I do in fact what to get a rise out of him, I'm pushing myself off the ground and running for the door. It's our last night together. Why not make it fun?

Harry's warning of me making it past the bedroom door was true. One of my feet made it right on the threshold of the bedroom and the living room before his hand sunk into my hair.

The pain in my scalp burns but not as much as the defeat from him catching me so easily. He yanks me back until my body is colliding with his.

"Told you." He whispers in my ear.

His big arm wraps around my stomach as his hand drops from my hair. Dragging me over to the bed where he forces me to sit close to the edge. Harry presses his hand onto my shoulder and shoves me backwards.

My head meets the mattress but I don't stay there. I quickly prop myself up on my elbows to watch his every move. I want to run. To escape and make him work for what's about to happen but my body won't remove itself from the bed.

Harry grabs for the vibrator I desperately didn't want him to find. Yes, I did think he would steal this one from me given he took the one from my apartment. Granted I got it back but that's besides the point.

He steps to the end of the bed, perfectly between my legs where he sets the toy down and bends my legs until the bottoms of my feet are secure on the mattress. With his hands wrapped around my ankle, he repositions each leg until I am spread open for him.

"I would have loved to do this at my house." He begins to tell me. "That way I could tie your legs down so you wouldn't be able to close them."

My chest rises and falls at the image he is painting. I think I would have liked that very much but I don't dare tell him. If I do, then he might try to lure me to his house and do unsaid things to me.

"Now Harlow, are you going to be a good girl and keep your legs spread for me?"

"Maybe." I flash him a teasing smirk.

He shrugs lightly at my answer. "Guess it doesn't matter because you aren't going to come anyways."

"What?" My tone is sharp.

"Not until I feel like letting you." There's that stupid smile that I've come to love so much.

Love? Fuck that.

My eyes are still on his when I hear the buzzing sound from the toy. I'm far enough up the bed to where my feet hit right at the edge meaning Harry doesn't really have to move much to press the toy to my sensitive clit.