14*

Warning:  some knife play and blood play

Harry

After I got Harlow all cleaned up as well as myself, I decided it was time for us to leave. Making a pit stop at the table we were sitting at when we first got here, I did another line of coke with Louis and not because I was losing my high but because I just wanted to. I like the way I feel when it is in my system.

When I lifted my head after inhaling the white powder, Louis and Harlow were talking and he was making her laugh, genuinely laughing. Keeping my stare on him for a moment, anger beginning to boil in my blood from the way he is interacting with her.

It pissed me off that he came up to us after we had just fucked on the couch. The way he kissed her and said he wanted to be involved the next time.

Fuck that.

Harlow wouldn't be up for that anyways but then again maybe she would be. I never thought she would actually be up for having sex in public and that just happened.

"Lets go." I give her the order as my hand wraps around her bicep. She gives Louis a little wave before I walk her to the door.

On our way, we passed by the table full of men who had front seats to our show. Pulling her closer to me, my arm wrapping around her waist tightly so they know she is mine. They give me a small nod of approval from what we just did but I don't even want to acknowledge, so I don't.

We reach the exit and I stop, turning to look at her. "Act natural when we go out there okay? There's gonna be paparazzi."

"Okay." She nods her head matter-of-factly. I go to reach for the door handle but she is quick to stop me. "Wait! How do I look?"

I let my eyes scan down her body to assess her appearance while she fixes her hair mess of hair. When my eyes meet hers again, I give her a cunning smile.

"Freshly fucked."

"Wonderful!" She rolls her eyes then I open the door.

Letting her walk out before me, she keeps her head low making sure not to draw too much attention. There weren't as many paparazzis out here then I thought there would be but there's enough.

The cameras flash while we walk to the SUV that dropped us off. Reaching for the handle, I open her side letting her climb in before shutting it behind her. Keeping my own head down, I move around the car and to my side getting in and sliding myself right next to her.

When I get situated, she already has her head laying back with her eyes shut and a small smile on her face from still being high.

"Where to?" The driver asks as his eyes find mine in the rear view  mirror.

"Harlow's apartment." I direct him.

"What? No!" Harlow's head snaps up and she immediately grabs my thigh. When I turn to look at her, she already has her eyes on me. "I can't go home. If Jade sees me like this she will kill me."

"Alright–" I look back to the driver and hesitate for a moment before I tell him where to go. "I guess just head back to my place then."

He gives me a nod and Harlow relaxes back into her seat, hand still on my thigh but the hood she had on my has loosened. I stare down at her hand and I can already feel myself growing hard just from her touch. Mimicking her placement, I put my hand on top of her thigh loving the way her bare skin feels against the palm of my hand.

Slowly, I drag my hand upwards to the hem of her dress, carefully pushing the fabric up her leg. Her eyes remain shut but mine stay open, watching the reaction that she is having by me just touching her.