11*

Harlow

I seriously need to stop drinking.

No, let me rephrase that; I need to stop drinking around Harry because I make terrible decisions with him when alcohol is involved. Like what the fuck was that the other night? I only responded like that because of the way the alcohol overtook my brain and the words that come from Harry's drunken, filthy mouth.

Everyone I have ever slept with never talked to me the way he talks to me which surprised me that I liked it as much as I do. It made me feel things I never thought I would feel, especially towards him. What would I have done if he had actually begged for me to come home with him?

Truthfully, I would have gone through with it, that much I know. In that moment I was drunk and so fucking horny, needing him to keep touching me the was he was. I wanted to be relieved of the ache he was causing between my legs.

Now that I'm clear minded, I am so glad he didn't beg, that he let his ego overpower his drunken state because I would have totally regretted it the next day.

A couple days after the Met Gala, we had another rehearsal for the Grammys, which is coming up this Sunday! Along with the rehearsal, we were given our outfits that we will be performing in, fitted and everything. All black of course, the band members outfits consist of leather pants and a leather jacket.

Not only did we get the clothes we will be performing in, the stylist also provided us with outfits for the actual Grammys. Once we are done performing they will have us change to go and sit with the other celebrities to give out awards.

The dress they gave me is a long purple one that hugs my body tight but flows out at the bottom. It is full of sparkles and I guess the purple will tie in with Harry's award show outfit. Again, I didn't want to see what Harry was going to be wearing that night so it will be another surprise.

After rehearsals were done, I stayed for a little bit longer to talk with Sarah

After rehearsals were done, I stayed for a little bit longer to talk with Sarah. We were catching up, Harry listening close by when she asked if I had plans for the weekend other than the Grammys.

Knowing that Harry was near, I told her about my plans to meet with an old boyfriend to catch up. I didn't have to look over to Harry to see the anger on his face when I told her, I could feel it in his glare that was burning into my skin.

Dylan had texted me the day after the Met Gala to set up a time and day for coffee, both of us agreeing on Saturday. Sarah told me to have a good time and we parted ways and I walked past Harry not even acknowledging his presence.

Fast forward to this morning, I am finishing up getting ready to meet with Dylan. My hair is freshly curled and I chose a cropped loose fitted black shirt with a grey skirt plastered with flowers. I lean against the bathroom counter, getting myself closer to the mirror so that I can apply mascara when Jade walks in.

 I lean against the bathroom counter, getting myself closer to the mirror so that I can apply mascara when Jade walks in