28

I know it's been a while since I posted a new chapter. If you need to read the chapter before this as a refresher, then by all means, go for it :)

Harlow

The music is louder on the dance floor than it was where we were sitting. I don't mind it though. It allows me to focus on the beats and the rhythm of the song. Throwing my arms over Louis's shoulders, I grin at him and bring my lips to his ear.

"Wanna piss off Harry tonight?" I question and when I pull back, he is grinning ear to ear.

"Course I do!" He shouts over the music, hands gripping my hips.

Pulling my body into his, we begin to sway to the music. I feel how hard he is against me and it's no surprise. The man isn't shy with the fact he finds me attractive and I know us being this close will only help my plan. Roaming hands find their way to the curve of my ass where he squeezes roughly.

My head falls back with a smile since he knows exactly what I meant by pissing Harry off. With my eyes closed and my face looking towards the ceiling, Louis presses his lips against the base of my neck. The warmth of his mouth pressed on me causes my lips to part with a moan.

Trailing his mouth to the side of my neck, he gently grazes his teeth along my skin and I tilt my head to the side to allow him more access.

I haven't had more to drink than the shot and the whiskey I got at the bar which means Harry knows that I'm not letting Louis put his mouth on me because I'm drunk. I'm doing it willingly.

Positioning my head back down, I look at Louis in the eyes and see a hint of lust but they are filled with amusement more than anything. Both of us know this won't lead to anything other than us dancing and kissing tonight. I'm so glad that he understands that. I hate to say I friend zoned him but that's exactly what I did and I couldn't be happier.

Other than Jade, Louis has become one of my best friends and he is okay with that.

Twisting my hips a bit, Louis loosens his hold on my waist and allows me to turn around. My ass pressing into him when his hands drop down to my thighs. Not even bothering to look over to where the rest of the party is sitting because I already know Harry is watching us. I can feel his eyes burning into me.

Louis palms rest on the tops of my thighs slowly gliding them upwards until they meet the hem of my dress. He teases the fabric with his fingers when he presses his lips against my neck again.

"He is pissed." He whispers loud enough for me to hear then laughs. "I glanced over for a second and I swear I could see the smoke coming out of his ears."

I toss my head back, hitting his shoulder with a laugh. "Good."

Louis continues to tease the fabric and dips one finger to slide against my skin. He won't go any higher, I'm aware of this but it looks like he might to anyone watching.

When he goes to put his other finger underneath my dress I am being ripped away. Our bodies detach as Harry grabs my wrist and quickly weaves us through the crowd. I'm not sure where he is leading us but he seems to know exactly where he is going.

The line to the women's bathroom is stretched out long but the mens bathroom only has a couple of guys waiting their turn. Everyone is drunk and carrying on with their conversations to even notice Harry and I.

As soon as we approach the mens bathroom, a guy swings it open and walks out but as soon as another man can take his place Harry is now pushing me through the open door and slamming the door shut behind him. When I hear the lock click is when I turn around.