24*

Harlow

I feel a heavy arm draped over my stomach as hot breath hits my neck. Slowly opening my eyes, there is a tattooed arm pinning me down but when I peel my eyes off of his skin they scan around the room.

Given the light peeking through the window and the furniture placed around the room, I can tell we are back in Harry's room. I'm not sure how or when we ended up back in his room but I am thankful. After the events of last night I did not want to sleep in that bed.

My breathing is calm and easy, matching Harry's as he sleeps soundly. Lifting my hand up, I allow my finger to trace across his bare back earning a small moan from his throat.

How did I end up here? In this bed with him? Well I know how I ended up here, poor judgment and non-existent will power but why do I keep allowing myself to fall under his spell?

Why on earth did I agree to this whole back up plan to begin with? The more I think about it the more I realize how dumb this is. Harry and I can't keep doing this if we are going to be going on tour together. We need to keep it professional.

"Stop overthinking this." Harry mumbles in a soft tone, shifting his head a bit to kiss my neck.

"I'm not." I lie.

"Yes you are." He states while he removes his face from my neck to prop himself up on his elbow. His green sleepy eyes search mine as he stares down at me. "Your heart rate picked up meaning you have thoughts running around this pretty head of yours. Tell me what you're thinking."

Letting out a deep sigh, my eyes float up to the ceiling. "I'm thinking that I shouldn't have agreed to this arrangement."

"Harlow, look at me." His index finger taps my chin trying to get my attention. When I don't budge, I feel movement from him and soon enough he is hovering over me, staring down at me. "You agreed to this because you wanted to."

"I know that." I swallow hard. "But how are we going to keep this professional while on tour? I mean we aren't doing this whole back up thing right." A little laugh escapes me before I continue. "Right now we are having sex whenever we want without even trying to get it from anywhere else. That wasn't what we agreed on."

"You're right." He nods his head, eyes dipping down to look at my lips. "We will get better at playing by the rules but please don't back out of the agreement."

"Harry–" I begin to say his name but he cuts me off with a kiss.

"No more talking about it, okay?" He kisses me again. "I won last night so that means I get to have my way with you all day."

Another kiss is placed on my lips and I smile underneath him. "Harry, we just talked about how this isn't the way we are supposed to be doing things."

"Just one more day." His lips find my jaw and then trail down to my neck. "One more day of doing whatever we want." He nips at my skin. "Without any rules."

A sigh of defeat leaves my lips as he continues to trail his lips down, mouth wrapping around my hardened nipple. Arching my back off the bed a little to meet his body. I can feel him smile around me and then his tongue flattens over my chest and to my other breast.

"Your body responds so well to me, Low." He sucks hard on my nipple while his other hand slowly moves down my body. Finding the inside of my thigh, he gently squeezes at my skin before dipping his hand into my underwear.

"Oh-" is the only word that escapes my mouth when his fingers touch my sensitive clit.

"I need another taste of you." Harry basically whines as his lips ghost down my body. "Last night wasn't enough."