19*

Harry

Finally the driver parks out front and I get out of the backseat without muttering a single word to him.

Climbing the stairs two by two, I approach Harlow's apartment door and raise my hand to knock but then freeze because it's almost two in the morning now and I don't want to freak her out by banging loudly on the door.

I call her phone and after multiple rings it goes to voicemail. "Come on Harlow."

I press the button again and let it ring until this time she finally picks up, a sleepy voice sounds from the other end.

"Harry?"

"Come open your front door." I demand in a low tone.

"What? You're at my apartment?" Her voice gets quiet as she pulls the phone away from her face to look at the time. "Harry it's almost two in the morning!"

"I understand that, Low." I'm starting to become frustrated. "Now get your pretty little ass out of bed and open the damn door."

After a moment of silence, she hangs up on me. My jaw drops wide open from the cold action thinking that she is just going to leave me out here. My hand falls to my side while still holding my phone tightly when I hear shuffling come from behind the door.

The lock clicks and soon Harlow is opening the door standing in only a large t-shirt. Her hair is up in a messy bun and she crosses her arms over her chest as her eyes try to blink away the sleep.

"Why are you here at two in the morning?" She yawns and I walk past her, inviting myself inside.

"Was out with the guys." I answer in a soft voice as I hear the door quietly shut.

"That doesn't explain why you are at my apartment now." She walks up to me and looks at me, squinting her eyes to really see me in the dim lit room. "Are you drunk?"

"And high." I step closer to her with a lazy smile, my hands meeting her waist and I tug her towards me.

"Did you drive here?" There is panic in her voice now.

"No. Got an uber." I shake my head and even I can hear how my words are slurring. "I know when I'm no good to drive Low. Don't have to worry about that."

She pushes away from me and goes into the kitchen finding a glass and filling it with water. Moving into the kitchen myself, I'm now standing right behind her when she turns around from the sink with the cup in hand. "Drink this."

Taking the glass from her hand, I bring it to my lips and gulp the cold water down hurriedly because this isn't what I came here for. I finish the last sip and set the glass on the counter behind her.

"Happy?"

"Harry why are you here?" She asks me yet again.

"Because Low..." My hand comes up to her face where my finger gently traces the outline of her jaw. "I'm desperate."

Her breathing hitches at my touch causing her lips to part. "We can't. Jade is asleep in her room and-"

"So then be quiet." My finger presses to her lips, cutting her off. "I've been thinking about fucking you all night."

My finger pulls her bottom lip downwards then trails the rest of the way down her body until it finds the hem of her shirt. She watches me intently as I move my fingers to brush against her bare leg.

"Couldn't find a girl tonight?"

"That's why I'm here." My fingers grip the bottom of her shirt and I hurriedly pull it up and over her head.