4

Harlow

Getting in my car, I head back to my apartment to change into workout attire. The drive didn't take long and soon enough I was in my room changing into a workout set.

It is an emerald green color and is only biker shorts with a sports bra. I grab a white zip up from my closet and throw it on. Jade wasn't here when I returned and she had left a note stating she had to go into work herself.

As I put on my gym shoes my phone lights up with an alert. When I look over to the screen I see Harry's new contact name with an address of where to meet him. I honestly wasn't expecting him to text me given how adamant he was about not hanging out.

Fuck, I don't want to hang out with him either but if this is what is going to help us hate eachother less then by all means, we have to try it. I enter the address in my phone to see the gym itself is only ten minutes from the apartment. I begin my drive, no radio blasting just silence.

It was easy to find a spot in the parking lot because there aren't many people here. I get out and lock my car door behind me then head inside the gym.

As I enter I see Harry standing at the front counter chatting with the woman behind it and when he hears the door shut he finally peels his eyes off of her to look at me. I watch as his eyes scan down my body but only for a moment before he removes them and starts walking into the actual gym.

"There are treadmills if you want to run and other exercise machines over there." He points to the other side of the room. "Weights are on this side of the room."

"What are you going to be doing?" My eyes scan the room noticing that all the walls are full of floor to ceiling mirrors, then I look back at him.

"Weights and some boxing." He answers as he grabs something out of his gym bag. It is a black wrap which he sets down on the bench next to his gym bag.

"I'll just do whatever you do." I shrug and he gives me a blank stare. "What? The whole point of this was to spend time together. How are we going to do that if we are on opposite sides of the room?"

"Just don't think you'll be able to handle what I do." He brings his hand up to my bicep, giving it a light squeeze. "Not much muscle in there."

I pull my arm out of his grasp and I bring my hands to the opening of my zip up. I slowly peel it off and toss it to the same bench where his bag is. When I look up, I see his eyes scanning my body but now he is taking his time with it.

"I believe I am more than capable of handling it." I state then snap my fingers to gain his attention. "Also, my eyes are up here dick."

He takes his eyes off of my chest to look at me with a slight smile on his face. "Alright then, let's do this."

"Okay, what's first?" I clap my hands together.

"Guess we can start with a warm up on the treadmill? How you feel about running?" He brushes past me and goes to the other side of the room.

"Used to do it to clear my head." I answer walking behind him.

He hops on an open treadmill and I take the one next to him. "You don't anymore?"

"Don't have the time." I shrug then I turn on the treadmill.

I start at a slow jog, same as Harry and then we up the speed. There is a mirror in front of us and I try to keep my eyes ahead of me to focus on my breathing but when I peek over at Harry's treadmill to see he is running at a speed faster than me.

His hood on his sweatshirt is now up and his eyes are focused on me. They dart down to my chest, watching my breast bounce as I run. I bring my hand up in front of my chest, giving him the middle finger and rolling my eyes, causing a laugh to escape him.