30

Harry

After the rejection that night, I went back to my hotel room and told everyone the party was over. I didn't feel like partying and having a good time after Harlow turned me down. I know she called things off which I didn't want to do.

I wanted to just sleep with her and only her but she went ahead and pulled out the relationship word. I do not want to be in a relationship with anyone. It's just that sex with her makes sense.

This is fucking hard.

Having to be around her all the time now without being able to touch her? I thought I was going to be able to do it but it's impossible. Which is why when I drank a little too much last night I couldn't resist the urge to put my hands on her.

Walking her back to the room was probably a stupid idea and there would be a chance she would tell me no, which she did. But there was a small part of me that really wanted her to give in. To say yes.

I knew she wanted to. I could tell by the way her body reacted to my hands on her hips. The way they reacted when my lips kissed her perfect skin. I could feel her for the slightest moment wanting to give in but at the last second she pulled away from me.

After the last person left my room, I locked the door behind them and took a deep breath. One that I didn't know I was holding in. Then I took myself up to the bedroom, stripped my clothes off and jerked off to the thought of Harlow.

When I saw her on the plane that next day, I didn't feel guilty for thinking about her when I pleasured myself. Her eyes had met mine for a brief moment and I could sense the guilt in her stare. I couldn't help but smirk when she looked away because I knew she did the same thing as me the previous night.

And that made me feel good.

We had a day and a half off before the show in Denver. They girls went to explore the town and then the next day was full of rehearsals at the arena we were going to be playing. Harlow refused to look in my direction during the entire rehearsal and everytime we were in the same vicinity after that.

Except for the show.

She had to put on the act that we were civil for the crowd and I reveled in those moments. Any attention from her was the attention I wanted. It's what I craved.

Show after show it was the same routine. Explore the city, sometimes she would do it alone with Sarah but other times I would tag along with them and Mitch. My eyes rarely left her when we were together and I could tell it made her squirm.

We are five shows in, tonight we are in St. Louis but tomorrow we will be in Philadelphia. Harlow mentioned she grew up in a small town in Pennsylvania that night at the stripclub but didn't seem too excited about returning. She played it off as if she didn't know we were going there. Now that I am thinking about it, she has been a little off these past couple days.

I've wanted to see if she is okay but I'm nervous to approach her. What the fuck is wrong with me? Am I really nervous to make sure she's okay all because she rejected me?

After the show tonight, we all headed down to the bar at the hotel to grab a drink before heading off to bed. The bar was full, which I guess shouldn't be surprising seeing it's a popular hotel. People can come in off the streets to grab food or a drink.

Mitch had found us a round table in the back where he and Sarah had been sitting when I arrived. Harlow was also sitting there smiling down at her phone but her body froze when. She could feel my presence.

Lifting her eyes from her phone, we held contact as I weaved between a couple people and finally stood at the table. Choosing the chair next to Mitch, he clapped me on the back. I gave him a smile but never let my eyes leave the woman sitting across from me.