23*

Harry

When we returned back to my house, Harlow had asked me to make the three of us drinks, which I did. I'm not sure if she asked because she is nervous about the events that are going to take place tonight and needed more liquid courage or if she just genuinely wanted to keep the party going.

We are placed in the small kitchen bar that is attached to my living room, the girls having a casual conversation sitting on the stools while I lean against the counter and sip on my drink watching the two of them.

Like I said before, Florence is very pretty and I'm more than happy for her to be here with us but all I can think about is taking Harlow upstairs alone and fucking her until she can't walk.

I'm unsure of what Harlow even has planned but I can't even begin to let my mind try and figure it out. Not while I have wild thoughts and images of her legs being draped over my back while I am tasting her. My dick grows hard in my pants but I don't bother fixing myself knowing I have nothing to hide.

My attention pulls back to them when I feel Harlow's eyes on me and sure enough when I look over to her, she has her eyes pinned on me letting them fall to the bulge in my pants. Her tongue pokes out, licking her bottom lip then brings her gaze back to my eyes. She takes a sip of her drink while her eyes are still on mine.

"Harry and I had a talk back at the club." She peels her eyes off of mine and looks over at Florence as I bring the rim of my glass to my mouth. "He doesn't think you can make me cum the way he does."

A cough escapes me as I choke on the liquid from her blunt honesty. She must really be feeling these drinks if she is just going to blurt that out. Florence drifts her eyes to me while I reach behind me and grab a towel to dry my mouth.

"You good?" She asks me as I continue to cough and I give her a nod of my head. "I thought you two weren't dating."

"We aren't." Harlow and I both speak at the same time.

Harlow smiles a little then continues speaking. "We are not dating but we are have sex occasionally."

"I see." Florence nods her head then turns back to me. Her eyes lighten up and I can see a hint of curiosity fill them. "You really don't think I can make her cum the way you do?"

"Not a chance." I shake my head.

"Hmm..."  She hums with a slow nod. "I guess there is only one way to find out."

Harlow's smile grows wider at Florence's response and holds her hand out for Florence to take. "Then shall we?"

"We shall!" Florence grabs her hand and Harlow starts leading her to the stairs.

"Are you coming with us Harry or are you just going to hangout down here and listen to how good she can make me feel?" Harlow teases with a smirk.

Finishing the rest of my drink, I place it in the sink and push myself off the counter. Following them up the stairs, I'm nervous that Harlow is going to try and bring Florence into my bedroom.

That is going to be a big no for me seeing how I only ever let Harlow in there and thankfully she continues walking past my bedroom and to the guest room at the end of the hallway. Once she opens the door to the pitch black, her hand reaches over to the lightswitch on the left side and flicks it on.

Harlow drops Florence's hand from her own and goes over to the chair I have sitting against the wall on the right side of the room. She picks it up, moving it towards the bed only to set it down then lean over it a bit to inspect the view.

My brows furrowed in confusion as to what she is doing and she can see my expression when she turns to look at me.

"Harry can you grab two pairs of handcuffs out of the dresser?" She asks with a cunning smile. Harlow hasn't even seen inside the dresser to know I out handcuffs in there. She's just assuming but she is right.