34*

Harry

As soon as Harlow's lips met mine, my entire body lit on fire. It was the last thing I was expecting her to do so it took me a second to kiss her back. I kissed her twice then pushed her back.

"You said just friends." I remind her to which she shrugs.

"One more time wouldn't hurt. Get it out of our system tonight, you know?"

"Yeah–" I whisper, my eyes dropping down to her parted lips. One last time.

My hand cups the back of her neck and I'm pulling her mouth down to mine. I should tell her no but I can't. I haven't been able to stop thinking about her and if tonight is the last night she is allowing this then how can I turn the opportunity down?

Her fingers find their way into my hair at the base of my neck. She pulls my closer into her and in doing so, her body moves ever so slightly causing her body to press down onto mine. I'm hard as a fucking rock and once she feels it, a moan escapes from her mouth and I catch it in mine.

I swear her lips are perfect. How full they are and the way she moves them to kiss me is like magic. I was consumed in our heated kiss that I hadn't realized she started to really roll her hips. Trying to create a friction to ease the ache between her thighs.

"Someone's needy." I smirk after I pull away from her.

"What are you going to do about it?" Fucks sake.

Tossing her beside me, I position myself over her and take in her beauty.

"Depends. How long are we gonna let this one last time actually last?"

"What do you mean?" She cocks her head to the side and lifts her hips to press against me.

My hand grips her waist and forces it down to the mattress. "Are you going to let me fuck you literally one more time and send me back to my room or are we going to keep this going for the rest of the night?"

"Hmm." She rolls her lips together.

"Tell me now Harlow because I need to know if I can take my time with you." Her eyes snap up to mine. "If this is the last time then there is alot I would like to do to you."

"Then I guess we should go all night, right?" She runs her hands over my biceps and up to my shoulders. She doesn't stop there. Her hand comes up to my face, thumb pressing against my lower lip and tugging it down. "Wouldn't want to miss anything you are planning up in that head of yours."

Dipping my head a bit, her thumb slips into my mouth and I suck on it. Her eyes go wide but she doesn't attempt to remove it. I watch as her lips part at the sight of me and I can't help but smile.

With my smile, I gently bite on her thumb then back away from her.  A frown forms on her face but soon disappears when my lips meet her neck then down to the curve of her breasts.

Kissing over the fabric of her tanktop, her nipples harden from my touch but I don't give them the attention they want. Not yet.

Slowly making my way down her beautiful body, I press one more kiss to her stomach before lifting myself up. Straddling her, my fingertips graze the hem of her thin top.

"This needs to come off."

"Mhm." She hums out and sits upright, allowing me to peel it off her body.

"These too." My finger curls into the waistband of her shorts and snaps the fabric against her skin.

All Harlow can do is nod as I back myself away from her more. I'm no longer over her so I lift her legs up into the air and peel off her shorts. Am I surprised to find she is wearing no underwear? Not at all.