PART- 11 (His Crazy Student)

Start bij het begin

"Not all the photos. Just the last one." Sidharth clarified

"Why? It's my photo. I won't delete it." Sana said firmly

"Miss Sana delete that one. It's looking weird. Do it." Sidharth said sternly but in low voice so that only she can hear

"I won't. My phone. My photo. Huh!" Sana denied then kept her phone back inside her hand bag.

"You're very stubborn Miss Sana." Sidharth said irritatedly

"Sana. Call me Sana Sidharth. We are not in college now." Sana said politely

"Whatever!!" Sidharth said making her giggle

"God her smile. Shut up!" He admired then looked back at her parents and continued his conversation with them.

"I'm feeling outsider now. No one loves me. No one gives me attention. I hate you all." Sana expressed sadly feeling ignored by all and walked out from the restaurant leaving them in shock.

Next moment their order came.

"I'll go and check." Divya excused herself and followed her.

"We should wait for her to return, I guess." Sidharth suggest on it her parents agreed.

"Sana baby, come inside. Everyone is waiting for you. The butler got our order already." Divya said to her. Who was sitting fuming in anger in car on driving seat.

"I don't wanna eat. Tell them to have their meal. You too go and have lunch. You have to take medicine." Sana looked away from her with her cross hands on chest.

Divya smiled seeing her cute anger. She comes opposite side and sits on passenger seat facing her. She gave a pleading face to Sana to melt her. But she looked away from her.

"Sana..." Divya tried to speak but was interrupted by her

"No. Divya mom. No one loves me. It's true. I'm not important for anyone. Did you saw everyone is busy. Mom dad Sid.. professor Sidharth. All were busy talking about business. Are we here for business? No, right? We are here to spend some family time. Fuck! Family. I have no family. No one loves me. Why no one loves me? Am I a bad person? Do you love me for sympathy?" Sana asked in between her sob.

"What are you saying? Everyone loves you. I love you. You think my love is sympathy? It's not true Sana. My love for you is real. How can you say that even? For you, I didn't left this house. I don't have children Sana. I consider you as my own child. You are my daughter Sana." Divya showed her disappointment and hurt by her words and voice.

"I'm sorry Divya mom. But you know it's my day. But no one is giving attention to me. I'm feeling left out there. What do I do then. Sorry." Sana embrace her and apologised feeling guilty.

"It's okay Sana. But don't ever call my love as sympathy. I love you baby." Divya kissed her temple softly making her smile.

"I know. That's why I love you more." Sana said kissing her cheeks

"Let's go inside. Everyone is waiting for us. They must be hungry. Hmm?" Divya said making her mood off again