𝔗𝔬 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢 & "𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔱"

Answer.

Answer the phone Amina.

You're gonna regret it.

Allah won't be happy with you.

"UGH! GIMME THE PHONE GABI! I'LL ANSWER FOR MY PARENTS!" Mina said shrugging off the thoughts.

Gabriella scoffed and shook her head as Mina jumped onto her.

"NO! LEO SAID I HAD TO HOLD IT! I'M NOT GIVIN IT!" Gabriella said angrily.

"BUT ITS BEEN TWO WEEKS AND I STILL HAVEN'T GIVEN MY PARENTS AND EXPLANATION AS TO WHY AMIR WAS HURT!" Mina angrily replied.

Gabriella shook her head once more before flipping Mina off the bed.

Mina gasped in shock as she got up from the other side of the bed and glared at Gabriella.

This was war.

"GIVE IT BACK!"

"NO, LEO TOLD ME NOT TO!"

"WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT LEO SAYS?"

"YOU DO MINA, YOU FUCKING SIMP!"

"JUST GIVE ME THE PHONE GABI!"

"NO, I-" Gabriella said before Jace grabbed the phone and threw it to Mina.

Gabriella gasped in shock at Jace's action.

"THANK YOU JACE! I'LL MAKE YOU A WHOLE BATCH OF COOKIES WHEN I'M DONE!" Mina said happily.

Gabriella scoffed and angrily glared at Jace.

Jace merely smiled and shrugged his shoulders as his mom eyed him with a murderous glare.

"Daddy said I have to keep you from making bad decisions! You just don't know when to stop yelling mommy!" Jace said smiling.

"Oh hell no, little boy! Your daddy is not here! I'm the boss around here now! Now tell me, what else did daddy make you do?" Gabriella asked curiously.

As Gabriella and Jace spoke, Mina entered the hallway and called Yusuf.

She was so nervous to hear what her parents had to say.

"H-hello? Baba, is that you?" Mina said nervously.

A gasp was heard on the other side of the phone as Mina spoke.

"A-amina? IS THAT REALLY YOU?" Yusuf said shocked.

"Yes baba, it's me! It's me!" Mina exclaimed.

"Oh Amina, how I've been praying to hear your voice! Come home to us, please. I want to see you." Yusuf said gently.

"I-is Amir over there?" Mina said nervously.

Before Yusuf could answer Mina's question, Mariam grabbed the phone and spoke.

"No he's still at the hospital. Come home, now."

Though Mina was nervous to face her parents after what went down, she knew she owed it to them.

"Okay mama, I'll be there." Mina said before hanging up the phone.

Mina sighed as she hung up.

She was not ready to see her parents.

"Really Mina? You're going to see you parents after what went down?" Aurora said as she came out of the elevator.

For the past three weeks, Aurora, Gabriella and Mina were the best of friends.

When Mina told Aurora about Emiliano's apology, Aurora confessed everything.

Soon enough, Mina properly introduced Aurora to Gabriella and they slowly began getting along.