𝔐𝔦𝔡𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Mina woke up confused, wondering where she was at for a second, but then realized Leonardo graciously let her stay in one of his hotel rooms.

Her hijab was off and she had nothing but a thin dress on.

How was she so much more comfortable in a hotel room then her own home?

Though Mina knew she had to start her day, she couldn't help but admire the beautiful sunrise from the window.

She was on the 74th floor of the Valentina hotel.

The 74th floor was the highest level in the entire hotel and also had the biggest, most grandest suite known as, the Angie 74.

Nobody knew why it was called the Angie 74, and everyone tried booking the luxurious suite, although it seemed impossible since it was always taken.

Mina felt like the most special person in the world having the room, and while it did seem lame, Mina needed to feel some type of happy emotion.

As she recalled yesterday's events Mina felt the sadness trying to conquer her once more.

The tears were inevitable and the pain never stopped, leaving Mina alone to wallow in her own misery.

She wanted to sob, scream, yell at Kai, and even hurt him physically.

All those conflicting emotions kept coming until someone knocked at the door. Mina quickly wiped away her tears, and put on her hijab.

"Who is it?" Mina said shakily

"It's Gabi! How are you feeling sweetheart? I made you some breakfast!" Gabriella said happily.

Mina smiled as she heard Gabriella's comforting voice and immediately removed her hijab.

"Come in." Mina said lowly.

Gabriella sassily rolled in with a tray of food and smiled widely at Mina.

She placed the cutlery right in front of Mina and made a makeshift bib out of paper towels before placing it onto her.

"Soo, how'd you sleep? I hope Kai didn't come into your dreams and show you his fucking comic collection! Now come on, eat up honey!" Gabriella said smiling.

Mina playfully rolled her eyes and took a good look at the food in front of her.

Eggs Benedict, French toast, fruit, and freshly squeezed orange juice?

This was high class, rich food!

Though it didn't seem like much, Mina was shocked by her breakfast and couldn't wait to dig in.

For the past month Mina, Kai, and Sora only lived off of Eggos, lunchables, pizza rolls, and hot pockets all because Mina was sick and unable to cook.

Gabriella handed Mina the tray and waited for her to take a bite.

Before Mina took a bite, she saw Gabriella staring at her. She stared back Gabriella, and Gabriella noticed her stare before groaning in frustration.

"Ugh come on Mina, did you really think I made it? Can't mess up my manicure honey! But just eat up please! Think of it as an act of kindness, okay?" Gabriella said as she playfully rolled her eyes.

Mina giggled and nodded before taking a giant bite of her hearty breakfast.

It filled her empty tummy up so well that Mina wondered how much more weight she'd gain if she ate it everyday.

Eating like a "queen" everyday was something only in Mina's wildest dreams. It'd never truly happen.

Gabriella smiled widely as she watched Mina devour the plate and soon enough, Jace happily ran in with his brand new Gameboy.