𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔨𝔢𝔫 𝔇𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔰 & ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰

Rushing to the hospital was something Leonardo was never used to, as his father had always hired a doctor to look upon him every time he was sick or hurt.

But this time, it wasn't about Leonardo.

Though going undercover to the hospital was risky and suspicious, Leonardo had no choice.

Mina was still unconscious and no matter what Leonardo did, she wouldn't wake up.

He checked her into the emergency room although, held Mina by his side as they waited for her name to be called.

"Stupid fucking emergency rooms. They don't do shit!" Leonardo said angrily.

Mina slumped on Leonardo's side while he stared at her with curiosity. Though Mina would be his forever person, Leonardo knew Mina didn't know much about him.

When Mina woke up, or if she woke up, Leonardo knew they couldn't get married right away as much as he wanted to.

They needed to know what they'd be getting into before even considering marriage.

As Leonardo watched a small child being taken into the emergency room by wheelchair, his heart broke.

Although, it wasn't just Leonardo's heart that broke from the child's fragile figure.

A nurse came up to Leonardo and asked him to fill out Mina's personal information on paper.

While Leonardo didn't want to just leave Mina there, he knew he had no other choice.

Besides, Leonardo knew he'd practically murder anyone who dared to hurt his woman. All in all, Leonardo believed Mina would be alright.

Or at least, he hoped.

***************

"Poor kid. I hope he'll be okay." Kai said with sadness.

Sora nodded in agreement but still felt pain in her body.

The bleeding finally stopped when Sora and Kai made it to the hospital although, getting the baby checked out was still the safe way to go.

They sat on a large bench that went around in a circle where many sat and waited to get called in for their sickness.

"K-kai? I've been thinking and.... I want to tell Mina about us. I'm tired of hiding all this from her! If the baby is okay or even if they're not, I still want to tell Mina. I won't feel at peace with myself until we tell her. Okay?" Sora said sternly.

"Sora. Can we not talk about Mina now? We're thinking about you right now! We're thinking about the baby right now! God, every single time you feel sad, you always want to tell Mina! Just chill out Sora. Don't worry about her!" Kai said in frustration.

Though Kai truly wanted to tell Mina about his affair, right now it was about Sora and only Sora.

He didn't want Mina to slither into their minds when something bad was happening.

It only made the guilt intensify.

"B-but, Mina's important. We can't just treat her like shit. Don't you care?" Sora said as her eyes watered.

Kai tensed at Sora's watery eyes and placed her head onto his shoulders, sighing.

"Mina's not important right now. When it's me and you, Mina never matters. It's about our baby, Sora. And Mina will never ever be as important as our baby. Just forget about her. Right now, we don't care about anyone but our baby. Mina's irrelevant." Kai said sighing.

Though Sora wanted to protest, she knew that Kai would put their child above anyone, even when it came to Mina.

The couple sighed in exhaustion before hearing something small and metal fall onto the floor, making them stiffen.