𝔅𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡

Gabriella had a craving.

A craving so big, that absolutely nothing could compare.

Gabriella had a craving, for revenge.

The De Luca's sought out to murder the kidnapper although, nothing seemed to work out.

The silence was deafening and Leonardo showed no emotion for the past three days.

Jace wouldn't wake up.

And Gabriella hated him.

He sat in the large room watching Jace's body go up and down, hoping and praying Jace would pull through.

His heart was hurting.

It was his fault.

"Leo. What did I say? GET OUT! ONLY RICHIE AND I ARE ALLOWED IN!" Someone said from the door.

Leonardo tensed before he finally turned to the person and sighed.

Despite almost losing her life only three days before, Gabriella was still sharp as ever, ready to pounce on anyone who messed with her.

"Gabriella. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." Leonardo said guiltily.

Gabriella rolled her eyes and scoffed before making her way to Jace, tearing up as she laid her eyes on Jace's lifeless body.

Though she was stabbed in the chest, Gabriella resisted any type of medial attention until she knew Jace was alright.

She limped and heaved with every movement she made, but Gabriella couldn't just rest.

Jace had to wake up.

"W-why do the bad things always h-happen to me? If only I was k-kidnapped. Not J-jace!" Gabriella said tearfully.

Leonardo stiffened as he heard Gabriella's words.

Even though Leonardo recently began believing that everything happens for a reason, the words Gabriella spoke seemed too true.

It was almost as if the entire De Luca family was cursed.

Especially Gabriella.

"I wish it was me. I should be the one beating myself up, not you! Please, just go get some sleep! You've been up all day and your wound isn't getting any better!" Leonardo said worriedly.

Normally, Gabriella would never unleash her anger on Leonardo, but ever since Jace's kidnapping, she had no choice.

The realization that her stepfather was possibly in the same city as her and that Lucille was alive irked Gabriella in ways she never could've imagined.

"Can you just go? Please! Go to Mina or something! I can't handle this shit anymore! JUST LEAVE!" Gabriella said angrily.

Though Leonardo wanted to protest, he knew it wasn't his place to speak.

Before Leonardo walked out of the room he gave Jace a kiss on the forehead, and saw Richie on his way out.

Unlike Gabriella, Richie wasn't angry at Leonardo in the slightest.

Richie knew it wasn't Leonardo's fault and only wished for his son's recovery.

As much as he tried convincing Gabriella that it wasn't Leonardo's fault, she wouldn't listen. She just couldn't.

After Leonardo left the room, both Richie and Gabriella held each others hands as they watched Jace sleep.

"He looks so peaceful. Doesn't he honey?" Gabriella said gently.

Richie nodded in agreement and traced Gabriella's stab wound with his finger, making her wince in the return.

"Do you see that? You're still in pain Gabi! I promise you Jace will wake up! Just rest! Please! We've done nothing but cry. We need to stay strong, for Jace. I mean, how do you think Jace will react when he finds out the Gabriella De Luca has been wearing sweatpants?!" Richie said smiling.