𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔫𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫 ℭ𝔯𝔦𝔪𝔢

The way Leonardo felt was a feeling like no other.

As he read through the Quran Mina gave him, Leonardo's heart instantly felt at ease.

Every answer he had been looking for was right there in the flesh. It was extremely shocking for Leonardo to read the truth, and he felt as if his whole life was a lie.

He felt guilt since he sinned so much throughout his entire life, but at the same time felt happiness.

Happiness that he was chosen to go on the right path.

Leonardo laid in his bed for almost two hours, reading and writing things he wanted remember in case they left his mind.

That was until, he got a call.

Leonardo sighed as he picked up the phone, since whoever was on the other side ruined his quality time.

"Hello?" Leonardo said gently.

"Hey. Guess who's finally back in town?!" The other person said on the phone.

Leonardo scoffed but smiled, before pretending to hang up, making the person scoff in annoyance.

"I'm kidding. But how do you feel being back in Vegas? Have you found my house welcoming?" Leonardo said smiling.

"Very welcoming. We'd be the best roommates Leo! But uh, no updates on where Angelina is. I've traveled everywhere. I-i feel like s-she's d-dead." The person said shakily.

Leonardo sighed from exhaustion, although slightly smirked at the mention of Angelina dead.

Though, if Angelina was dead it meant Alaia was alone.

The thought of someone else raising his daughter truly irked Leonardo.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Kind of. I don't give a shit about her. But has there been any traces of Alaia?" Leonardo asked curiously.

"Actually, that's why I called you. I want to see you in person Leo. You know where to meet me." The person said sternly.

"I'm the boss around here. Besides, the only reason I'm allowing you to stay at my home, is so you can find Alaia. Marry Angelina if you want after, but just know I'm cutting all ties with you. No matter how bad it hurts." Leonardo replied.

The person groaned in annoyance and slammed their hand onto a table before speaking.

"Really Leo? I know I stabbed you, stole your woman, tried killing your sister, and blew up your car, but I thought we've been over that! We're best friends now! Just because you hate Angie, doesn't mean we have to end our friendship. Call me corny, but you're my only friend. And I care about you, a lot. I've done so many shitty things to you, but you've forgiven me. You're a good person Leo. I don't want to lose you too."

Leonardo sighed in frustration and rolled his eyes as the person spoke.

While that man was once Leonardo's worst enemy, he was now one of Leonardo's best friends.

As of now, Leonardo didn't trust Emiliano.

But Leonardo did trust him.

"Okay just shut up. I'll meet you there, alright? And no more of that sappy stuff. I'm in a good mood today." Leonardo said annoyed.

The person chuckled loudly, before replying to Leonardo once more and hanging up.

"That's great! The news I have is really good too! Let's just say, a mini De Luca has been spotted somewhere in London."

Leonardo's eyes widened in shock.

Alaia was in London?

"Wait! Don't hang up! Please Ke-