"Now answer to the question I asked" he took his finger off her lips in the minimum speed trailing down as her hands unaware of her things grabbed the shirt he was wearing as a smirk appeared on his lips.

"You can step back here" her voice was barely audible as she turned her face as he chuckled within as she took her hands off when he kept looking at her and burst out grinning.

"Now your reaction worths everytime and everything to watch Tiasha"

"Shut up you idiot. You became so without shame one"

"Knew by reading your romance stories though"

"Shut up. They are away better and great than you"

"Achha???"

"Ofcourse and your answer you know vampire"

Ofcourse sure thing saying that she tried to go when he came on her way and kept staring at her as she stared at him.

"I said right that you can now not escape that you give the some answer or you give no comments"

"Such a kiddish behaviour"

"Who cares??? Me being me I know you that with everyone you can remember nothing about speaking to me"

"Achha" she nodded and added, "So now since when did this arrogant, rude, working everytime and not to forget the grumpy and angry one turned this cute and sweet???"

"When an out of the box, having no idea about anything, a sweet yet fiery, cute yet being naughty, kind yet at times when needed being the angry and the most strong and a great woman with the very great heart came into my life and changed everything" he said as he wrapped his hands around the back of her neck and pinched her cheeks as she grinned.

"Out of the box thinking made you be so of the man who you are Neil"

"Yeah true that though and what do you know how my life changed after she came into my life and now see in my life I speak so very things nowadays"

"True that though"

"She speaks too much yet a great one who knows to hear things out now and for the first time making me speak so much"

"Anytime to hear you out you vampire"

"You are the saviour of my broken things you know that right Tiasha"

"You are not broken and no things of yours" her hands cupped his jaws as she stood on her toes trying to reach his forehead as he bent down before her as she kissed him.

"You are the best man any woman can get you know in her life and entire credit goes to you and yeah everyone said right that you are not the one I ever wanted as a husband yet I never can ask for someone better than you as my husband"

"Husband and this wedding and tying the knots you know Tiasha makes me think everything a dream and I know one thing that everything what I know today is because of you and even I can never ask for someone to be my life partner other than you"

"You dare think of that now"

"Hahahahahaha never and I know no one can take care of me and take this anger without you and the woman who made me me today she can never be taken by anyone"

"Start writing poetry"

"Shut up"

"Hahahahahaha"

"You know Tiasha now even I think you need to know many things and ofcourse my everything you want to know"

"Now I just know that you are the one who can decide what to do and what to say and I say right that whenever you need to discuss anything I am there"

"Ofcourse sure thing which ofcourse I know that and you know indeed I thought that sure thing to make someone the most important person and getting attached and loving hurts everytime. You see I never saw the love Karan bhaiyya and Anamika bhabi has since I was a kid then there though that time now"