.

The whole thing turned into a fluffy lop-eared rabbit, holding a carrot, gnawing its three-petal mouth: "Wow, it's delicious! Sweet and crisp!" The

little lop-eared rabbit jumped straight to Huaxian's On the shoulders, the white balls, not much bigger than a slap, happily gnawed on the delicious and juicy spiritual plants.

The Siamese rabbit is grateful and guilty at the same time.

He felt that it was troublesome to take care of the children and eat other people's precious things, really...

He bowed to Hua Xian.

Turning around and leaving Happiness Flower House, he got into the commercial vehicle prepared for him by the Municipal Bureau to go to Xiangang next door.

Inside the car, Jiangtang, a Siamese rabbit, switched on his optical brain, and saw the message from the mayor's uncle: Has Xiao Zhuo been sent there? Did the florist agree?

The Siamese rabbit replied: I sent it, the florist really likes Xiao Zhuo.

Mayor of Qinshan: Great! But thank you very much, Xiao Zhuo was originally an A-mental power, which was not stable at all. Since he went to Happy Flower House and came back, his mental power level has obviously stabilized. It is good for Xiaozhuo to get in touch with the store manager more.

The director of the Siamese rabbit was originally not liked by this uncle because of the breed of coat color, but because he sold a lot of land to Huaxian in the past two months, and became friends with Huaxian, and the relationship is not bad, so the uncle immediately treated him. Changed, and gradually entrusted with important tasks. In the past, he would not have been qualified to attend a cross-city meeting like today, but this time my uncle sent himself as the representative of Qinshan City.

Director Siam Rabbit said with emotion: "This florist is really my nobleman."

He took out a small crystal box, and when he opened it, there were two carrots lying side by side in it, one ten centimeters long and one About thirteen centimeters, not thick, but tender.

Suck it clean and eat it directly.

The journey was long, and the Siamese rabbit decided to taste this special delicacy of Lingzhi. After taking a bite, the taste buds screamed, and the juice of the carrot slipped down the throat. The Siamese rabbit was stunned. Leaves, something delicious?

The Siamese rabbit felt as if the blood in his whole body was boiling, "Kacha Kacha", unable to control himself, he ate up two carrots in a short while.

In the end, she lay down on the back seat of the commercial vehicle with unfinished thoughts, her gray-black gradient rabbit ears stood up.

It was so delicious that it almost gave birth to hallucinations.

The eyes of the Siamese rabbit were slightly blurred. He leaned on the seat very contentedly, feeling an unusual heat in the center of his brows. At the same time, it may be because the drive was too long, and his eyelids were a little bit unsupported I fell into dreamland.

When I woke up again, it was already two hours later.

Director Siamese Rabbit rubbed his sleepy eyelids, yawned, and unexpectedly found that the center of his eyebrows seemed to be burning. He subconsciously stretched out his hand and stroked it: "The width of the spiritual domain has expanded?" Jiang

Tang Shock, followed by ecstasy.

He has B-level mental strength, but the width of the spiritual domain is the narrowest level, as big as a small broken house.