53

Chapter 53

Is she still awake?

This dream seemed a bit charming. A tall, tall man with short blond hair, wide shoulders and narrow waist, perfect side profile, curly eyelashes, and a high nose was lying next to her, breathing evenly.

oh! So handsome!

Hua Xian couldn't help taking a second look. After coming to the interstellar world, she met many fluffy and handsome guys, but none of them could compare with the one on her couch. Her skin was as white as porcelain, extremely firm, and she had an eight-pack belly. Muscle, upper body is not wearing anything, this figure...

Hua Xian blushes, it's in a dream, touch it with his hands, it's nothing.

She couldn't help stretching out her sinful hand.

With trembling palms, I have already touched the soft golden hair that is slightly raised. It feels so good to touch, better than touching fluffy hair!

Hua Xian couldn't help it, and rubbed the handsome man's hair, satisfied.

Touch a million times.

Just 100 million times...

Huh?

Why is this feel a little too real? Hua Xian stroked the hair of the handsome blond man, and the hazy consciousness when she just woke up gradually became clearer. Her whole body froze suddenly, as if struck by a nine-fold thunderstorm.

"Isn't it a dream?"

A drop of too real cold sweat ran along her forehead, all the way across her cheeks, and dripped from her chin to the thin quilt.

She suddenly found that the handsome blond man who had been sleeping had woken up at some point, opened his eyes, and stared straight at her with a pair of extremely beautiful golden pupils, as if he was suppressing something, with complicated emotions, From surprise, to joy, to...a little bit of shyness.

Because, a thin touch of powder had already climbed onto the man's ear.

Hua Xian also saw the man's face clearly - she had seen it before! I have seen it countless times on TV, on Xingbo, and on Optical Brain! Marshal Qi Ming!

Grass oh ah oh grass!

Hua Xian was messed up all over, and only then did she realize that this was reality—the one lying next to her was clearly the little butterfly she had raised for more than two months!

Turned into a human form?

Hua Xian subconsciously wanted to draw her hand back, to help, but she accidentally underestimated the marshal, not the butterfly mimicry of the marshal, but the real person!

But at this moment, she realized that the marshal was rubbing against her palm with his fluffy blond hair: "Is it easy to touch?"

It was a familiar voice.

Low-alcohol and sweet, like a siren siren, whispering in her ears as before, stimulating her eardrums.

Hua Xian: "..."

What should I do?

It's urgent, help me! help me!

Her whole body was completely stiff, as if she was out of control, and she couldn't even retract her hands... Then, she uncontrollably said something that killed her: "It's fluffy, easy to touch. "

Qi Ming gave a low laugh: "Compared to the love cat in your dream?"

Hua Xian: "..."

The light in Qi Ming's golden pupils dimmed, and his smile faded: "Can't compare to a cat?"