26

Chapter 26 (1)

"Xiao Xian, I saw the news in the S star gate area, saying that there was a vicious strong acid rain on the smallest abandoned agricultural planet, which caused the collapse of public facilities and casualties. With the help of the police and a flower shop manager , overcame the difficulty."

The aunt's voice paused, "I was thinking, the S star gate has a total of 314 planets numbered, isn't the smallest one the planet of the flower shop where you are?" In a galaxy

, Hundreds of billions of planets, in order to facilitate management, these planets are divided into regional star gates. The star gates are numbered with letters, and the planets in the star gates are suitable for human habitation. They are numbered according to their size and are not suitable for habitation. Yes, another set of numbering and naming procedures.

The number is higher, such as star gate A and star gate B, there are so many planets suitable for human habitation, and the number can be ranked hundreds of thousands.

And then went to the H star gate, the number is no more than ten thousand.

When we arrived at the S star gate, there were only 314 habitable planets left.

The lower the alphabetical order of the star gate, the farther away it is from the central capital star. These remote stargate areas do not mean that there are fewer planets in them, but that they are not suitable for habitation. The weather on them is harsh, full of Gobi, and barren without minerals and resources. Rich people are unwilling to come and invest, because they cannot make money, so infrastructure construction, information circulation, and strategic reserves are relatively backward.

My aunt was traveling in the capital star, and it took a lot of effort to search for information on the planet with the smallest number on the S star gate.

Although the Sulu galaxy is covered by a large star network, the galaxy is too large and there are too many star gate divisions. Each star gate has its own local area star network. Some stargate rulers, because of competition, are still unwilling to leak information in their own stargate, and will implement a certain degree of network control. Residents living in the stargate often need to "over the wall" to be able to communicate with the stargate next door. Surfing the Internet...

"Yes, Auntie, there was vicious strong acid rain on my side, but fortunately, everything is fine. Happiness Flower House was also commended by Qinshan City, and I was also awarded the commendation of outstanding citizen."

Hua Xian looked at her aunt on the videophone.

Wearing a black and white, beautiful dress and long skirt, which outlines a graceful figure, my aunt is a beauty, and the years have not left any traces, and she is young at heart, living a chic life, never being entangled by family children to consume herself, and has never given birth to a child The women look like they are several years younger than those who have given birth to children of the same age.

"Outstanding citizen? My Xiaoxian is awesome!" My aunt completely raised Huaxian as her daughter. When she heard that she was commended, she was very happy. It's very good."

Huaxian is very grateful to her: "It's my aunt who gave me the store manager's high authority and allowed me to control the store's revenue."

She didn't use the funds from Happy Flower Workshop without permission.

The store manager contract I signed at the beginning had additional clauses.

My aunt showed a loving smile: "This store was originally intended for you. I asked you to be the store manager first to let you adapt for a while. I saw that you have made a small flower shop business so prosperous. , I feel relieved."