46

Chapter 46 (1)

At this moment, the most shocking thing is Fengcheng and that Zhuyeqing junior guarding outside the light gate of the C-level trial field.

"They came and cleared the level? Still cleared the level without injury!"

Junior Zhuyeqing's face was full of disbelief, "The corona station is a trial dungeon that is extremely lethal. There are C-level corona bugs everywhere in it. It is said that there are hundreds of thousands of corona bugs. Only, with the addition of a wrist-foot robot that sweeps the laser beam wildly, it is comparable to a hundred machine guns shooting at the same time, in this case, how can a two-person team not get hurt?" She really couldn't understand, she couldn't imagine

, "Even if we send a professional C-class team of thirteen members of the Federation Legion to go in, it's hard to be uninjured! This idler, even brought a giant panda that can do nothing but roll and run away, did it?!"

Because of the bet between Huaxian and the closure of the city, the last ten groups of twenty people who stood up from the corona did not leave, waiting to see a good show.

After all, Fengcheng is well-known in the Federal Military Academy. Because of her good looks, she had a relationship with a third-year girl in the military academy for half a year, so she attracted a lot of attention. Moreover, Fengcheng's elder brother was still a lieutenant in the Federation Legion and participated in the interstellar war against the Zerg.

Everyone is waiting to see the closure of the city crush idleness.

But what happened?

This batch of ten groups consisted of twenty testers. There were four groups that failed at the five-minute mark and were logged out by death; three groups failed to survive for twenty minutes; one group survived for thirty-eight minutes and ended in failure.

In the end, there were only two groups that managed to survive for 60 minutes. One group was bruised and passed out as soon as they stepped out of the blue starry light gate, and even broke a leg. The observation tower activated the rescue system. Sent the person to the treatment room of the dream plane. This kind of scar will not be brought into the real body, but if it is too serious and the mental consciousness is damaged, it is very likely that the symptoms of mental explosion will occur after returning to reality.

The other group is Xian and Xia Ya.

Hua Xian switched from the world tree of combat mimicry to the Bingdundun shape set in the dream plane, and walked out happily, holding the giant panda girl's little hand.

How easy is it?

The giant panda girl's fur is not messed up, and her face is full of red light, and her eyes are twinkling with stars.

"721 coronal worms? Is she an insect extermination machine?"

"I can't take it anymore, it's so strong! Ordinary practitioners can't get within ten steps of the arm-leg machine. Difficult, harder than killing the corona worm. She was able to remove 108 arms and legs directly? I'm afraid they were all destroyed!" "The

previous record holder in the corona station test field was left by Rafal senior when he was in C-level. I killed 50 corona worms and removed 4 mechanical arms. When the record was broken two years ago, it was blown to the sky on the forum of the dream plane. Last year, Senior Rafal was on the verge of death during a mission. He accidentally awakened to the S rank and became the strongest four-tailed cat. The cat clan devoted all their efforts to training him. In this year's military school test and assessment, senior Rafael was already the first in the school." "It's terrible.