12

Chapter 12

Hua Xian felt as if she was favored by the god of luck. Who would have thought that Lavender's first guest was a well-known painter's wife?

"This Chen Bai, I really have to thank him very much. I sold him a bouquet of lavender for 500 star coins, and he quickly introduced it to his college classmates. He helped me attract many customers, and now he helped me grow flowers. Draw a picture, it's just a disguised propaganda."

Hua Xian found a short video recently released by Chen Bai.

Only about twenty seconds.

At the beginning of the short video, I shot the actual lavender in the vase. Then, a white hand began to draw lines on the paper. After drawing the draft, it can be seen that the painter's skill is extraordinary. Finally, it is the coloring, Chen Bai Excellent control over color light and shade, light and light gradients, and light and shadow atmosphere.

The final picture is realistic and beautiful, as if a few bouquets of lavender flowers came alive from the paper.

At the end of the short video, there is also a Q version of the cute picture of lavender.

Interestingly, Mrs. Painter also added a butterfly on the edge of the blue-purple flowers in the cute Q version.

Hua Xian, a layman, couldn't help but marvel: "The painting is really good."

It is the color of the little butterfly, which is different from the one raised in Happy Flower House.

Chen Bai's short video already has 50,000 likes and 8,000 comments, and the number of comments is increasing rapidly every time it is refreshed.

: Bai Ya is simply a fairy wife! I love this lavender so much!

: Bai Yaluosi's technique is still as powerful as ever, not only the two-dimensional style is good, but the realistic style is also amazing.

: So beautiful my mommy, I love it!

: You are all exaggerating, only I noticed the bouquets of lavender at the beginning of the video, are they really amazing? How are they so similar to the legendary flowers and plants from the ancient star era five or six thousand years ago?

: Looking for a link for a lavender bouquet, I want to buy it.

The entire row of replies below is the same request.

It was this one, which was replied by Chen Bai's own big V number: The lavender bouquet was

fried again in the comment area bought by Xingfu Huafang.

: Happy flower shop? Where? Can you be more specific?

: Ma'am, I can't find it! I have torn through the map of Qinshan City, and there are no marked points.

Hua Xian was a little excited. This development was really unexpected. When she was looking at the comment section of this short video, the number of fans of the account of Happy Flower Square increased sharply, and it had already exceeded 1,000.

"The first time I came to Xingfu Huafang, I asked the online car-hailing driver, and he also said that he didn't know where Xingfu Huafang was, and it wasn't marked on the map. This is a problem." The map of Qinshan City is casually available on Xingwang

. You can find it with just one boat, and only famous stores can appear on the map, or specialty stores with a lot of traffic.

A dilapidated and out-of-the-way small shop like Happiness Flower House is obviously not up to standard.