146

Chapter 146

Sugar is an extremely important raw material for production no matter in any era.

In the history of the earth, Western countries have also launched wars for white sugar. Soldiers on the battlefield will also carry sugar cubes with them, which can save their lives at critical moments. First, it can replenish energy and increase blood sugar levels in extreme hunger. Two, it can be used as fuel.

So far, one of Huaxian's most profitable industries is "happy snacks".

Half of the snacks are a mixture of sugar and oil, and most of them are desserts.

In addition to the spiritual plant materials, the core is white sugar.

The reason why her popsicles and ice cream cold drinks are more popular than other cold drinks in the Sulu galaxy is largely because she grows sugar cane in a large area and can add white sugar, while others use industrial saccharin , the taste is quite different.

Sugarcane and celery, these two kinds of spiritual plants, when they were first promoted, most of the enthusiasm of Suluxing people focused on celery, because celery is a vegetable and its growth cycle is relatively fast.

"Sugar cane? I don't know, is it fruit?"

"I think the taste is average, and I still need to chew. Those bagasses are not very tasty." "

Celery is good. I made celery fried meat. Mix celery leaves with flour and steam them Yes, I made steamed vegetables and put some spicy peppers in it, it's delicious."

...

On the star network, no one pays attention to sugarcane, and when spiritual planters apply for seedlings, most of them will not choose it.

until one day.

Hua Xian started a live broadcast on the koala short video. The name of the studio is - The World of Sucrose.

When she got married, Hua Xian had already shown her face, so when she appeared in the public eye, she would not deliberately hide it, and she was generous.

If the person who is running for speaker does not show his face, he will be criticized by the public.

"Today, I will show you my happy sugar factory."

Hua Xian smiled, wearing a military uniform, outlining a good figure, the military rank on the shoulders, is a colonel, "You may have questions, don't understand what sucrose is, for example, cupcakes, ice cream, cream, popsicles Rice crackers, egg tarts, chocolate, blueberry jam, gummy bears, among these familiar products, the source of all the sweetness is - sugarcane!" The number of online live

broadcasts has soared to hundreds of millions.

Every second, millions of online viewers are added.

: Nest grass! It turned out to be sugar cane? I thought the sugar cane promoted by Mr. Xian was a useless and unpalatable fruit. It's really not my mouth. The bananas and sugar oranges grown in my field are much more delicious than sugar cane after ripening.

: Is sugarcane so powerful? I just said that the milk-flavored popsicles I freeze out of molds in the refrigerator, I always feel that they are less interesting than happiness popsicles. It turns out that the core secret is sucrose!

Hua Xian's live broadcast was in the sugar factory. She walked into the workshop, picked up a long sugar cane picked from the field on the conveyor belt, and said: "The white sugar and brown sugar made from sugar cane are all It is an essential thing in life. The original flavor of chocolate syrup is very bitter. After adding white sugar, it will become amazingly delicious. With white sugar, everyone can bake it in the oven at home every day Make simple cupcakes; with white sugar, before the live broadcast, you can add soy milk, milk, scented tea to enhance the sweetness; it contains high energy, so daily intake should not be excessive, otherwise It can lead to obesity, cardiovascular disease."