38

Chapter 38

In the dark sky, there are two full moons hanging.

Marshal Butterfly had a storm in his mind, and he couldn't help dreaming.

Since he moved into her flower garden, he has always found a bed in the flowers to sleep at night, and has never been close to Huaxian's small bedroom. After all, men and women are not intimate, he is a serious butterfly.

This time, Hua Xian took the initiative to invite him to her room?

The butterfly couldn't help being a little nervous, even on the wings, there was a layer of abnormal golden light, and the golden tentacles were covered with a layer of light powder.

he went.

Huaxian's small bedroom is very simple, not a princess room, and there are no gaudy and shiny decorations, crystal cabinets, metal desks, a low couch, a blue crystal bedside lamp, and a flat bed. Unusual chair.

If there is anything special, there is a large iron pot hanging on the wall, with the label of the Reverse Cross of the Pivotal Society branded on the handle.

Which girl hangs iron pots upside down on the wall?

Even a man's bedroom is more particular than hers. It stands to reason that this girl who grows flowers has also made a lot of money, and I haven't seen her buy many beautiful dresses, expensive jewelry, cosmetics...

"I found that it is easier to concentrate when I am in my own room. Casting the Hua Ling Mantra, the duration can be increased to 35 seconds." Hua Xian stretched out his hand to Little Butterfly.

Marshal: ... Oh.

Misunderstood.

What's the matter with being a little lost? I thought something ambiguous would happen.

"Let's do it once."

Hua Xian hit the spirit, and the C-level mental power gradually emerged in the palm, condensing into a white flower, the petals were silky and curled, like a white Bana flower.

Golden Winged Butterfly looked at the flower, and there was only one thought in her mind: it looks beautiful.

"come on in."

Hua Xian urged, the total healing time is only 35 seconds, a second of delay is a waste.

The butterfly flapped its wings, flew to the center of the stamen, and buried itself in it. The filaments entangled his broken butterfly wings, nourished and washed them with spiritual power, and more filaments swarmed and engulfed him tightly.

The marshal liked this treatment very much, and the Hualing spell made him feel very warm.

Surrounded by her spiritual energy, it's like... surrounded by her.

The Golden Winged Butterfly fluttered its wings inexplicably for some reason. Anyway, she didn't know he was blushing.

Happiness is always so short. After 35 seconds passed, the Hualing Mantra ended, and the white calyx withered. Huaxian's breathing became heavier, and she felt a little bit tired: "Do it again?" The exhaustion was not heavy

, She can do it.

The Marshal's voice was hoarse than hers: "Okay."

Hua Xian once again condensed the Hua Ling Mantra, held the little butterfly in the palm of his hand, placed it in the center of the stamen, and provided him with auxiliary treatment-this feeling is like caring for a little baby.