136

Chapter 136

The wedding dress fits very well. It is said that every girl has a dream of wearing a wedding dress, and Hua Xian is no exception.

It seems pretty good to be able to walk into the palace of marriage with the one you love.

On the skirt of the wedding dress, there is an embroidered pattern of pure white Phalaenopsis, which is quite similar to the flowers blooming from the World Tree. As for the hair ornament that looks like a queen's crown, it is inlaid with the Guardian Stone of Beinz Snow Lake. It exudes a beautiful light golden luster, inlaid in the shape of a golden winged butterfly.

She rarely wears skirts.

The self in the mirror, the brows and the corners of the eyes, is an irrepressible happiness.

The wedding is the next day.

Auntie also came to Qi's old house, and was picked up by Qi Ming himself. As Hua Xian's legal guardian, Aunt Lily has always played the role of mother to her.

As an elder, you must not be absent from the wedding.

Early in the morning, the genius is bright.

"Xiaoxian is finally getting married." The aunt was full of emotion. She helped her daughter comb her hair. The hair in her hands was very soft, but it was extraordinarily thick, without any trace of perm.

Qi's mansion has many servants, and specially hired the best makeup artist and stylist in the interstellar to do styling for the bride.

But the aunt still insisted and helped Hua Xian comb her hair.

This is a tradition of the Sulu Galaxy.

Hua Xian felt her aunt's reluctance: "Marriage will not change anything, I am still your daughter, and you are still my most important relative. You just have an extra son-in-law, and Qi Ming and I will come to visit you often in the future. "

She is different from the kind of daughter-in-law who married into the man's house and lived in the man's house.

Even though Qi's mansion villa near the sea and mountains covers an area of ​​thousands of acres, like a real palace, it is the dream of countless people, but there is no doubt that getting married here is just a procedure, and she will not live in the palace after marriage. Here, there is no such thing as living in the husband's house and serving the parents-in-law.

After the wedding is over, she will have to return to planet S314. She will be the owner of the planet and manage the planet. The next step is to make wine and select a wine city as a development base.

Career is the most important thing, love is just icing on the cake. Between her and Qi Ming, there is no one who is dependent on the other, but they are living a good life with each other, and they will become better when they become husband and wife.

My aunt was still very sad, the corners of her eyes were slightly wet: "It's still different."

Seeing this, Hua Xian gave her a hug.

She gently patted her aunt's back, comforting: "I still love you as much as before."

The aunt hugged her daughter tightly.

His chin was resting on her shoulder, and his voice was a little choked: "I'm an old man, and it's really embarrassing to ask you to comfort me in the end."

Hua Xian smiled, feeling warm in her heart.

After the hair was loosened, the makeup artist arranged a beautiful bun for her. The bangs were curled up, hanging on both sides of the cheeks, and she wore a priceless crown veil.