17

Chapter 17

Arnold suddenly felt a little sympathetic to the Marshal.

Obviously not enough to eat, but still have to pretend.

Is Marshal a little too concerned about what the manager of Huaxian thinks of him?

"The store manager."

Anosi thought about it, and decided to help the boss, "This butterfly is a super cosmic monster in the Sulu galaxy, with amazing combat power. Don't look at his appearance, but his stomach is big. Like a dimensional bag, it can eat a lot of food. Food is the source of his strength. Five or six catties of barbecue is not enough by visual inspection. You may wish to feed more. The butterfly eats happily and can protect you. Protecting this store can be said to serve multiple purposes."

Hua Xian was slightly stunned: "Isn't five or six catties enough? It's too edible."

Jin Yiming Die stiffened.

Sure enough, he thought he could eat it!

"It's about ten catties." A Nuo secretly wiped off his cold sweat. In the entire Sulu galaxy, only you, the flower shop manager, dare to complain about the marshal in front of the Lord, "Since the shop manager plans to take good care of this Butterfly, then satisfy his appetite, look, this butterfly has serious scars on its wings." "

It looks like it's seriously injured." Hua Xian stared at the marshal's broken butterfly wings, feeling a little distressed .

After all, being saved by the Golden Wing Dark Butterfly, it should be regarded as repayment.

Ten catties a day is not unacceptable, 100 star coins for ingredients, 3,000 star coins a month.

"Okay, feed my little butterfly!"

Hua Xian made up her mind, got up immediately, and went to the refrigerator to get ingredients for cooking.

Golden Winged Butterfly looked at her busy back, and for some reason, her heart felt a little itchy as if being teased by flower petals.

"Master Marshal, in fact, the manager of the florist is quite nice."

A Nuo said while eating the barbecue meat wrapped in lettuce, "I will cook for you three times a day, and you will still be full. If you can't do it, just go with it. "

He has seen it a few times, the florist is "frivolous" Marshal.

He subconsciously felt that Hua Xian had taken a fancy to the marshal.

[Shut up! ]

The ice-cold reprimand resounded in A Nuo's mind, and there was an imperceptible trace of embarrassment in that voice.

Arnold felt the pain of his brain being split open. He didn't dare to do it again. He lowered his head and smiled: "Marshal calm down, this subordinate is talking nonsense. Oh, by the way, this subordinate needs the supreme authority of your interstellar marshal. The batch of kitchen utensils requested by the florist rushed to the queue. My authority is not enough."

That's right.

That batch of kitchen utensils was not ordered from any federal steel factory at all, but from the Federal Ordnance Pivotal Society!

The Shuguang Society specializes in the production of various weapons and firearms, even mechas, battleships, and floating guns. It directly belongs to the Imperial Federation Legion. Above, with expedited authority.