129

Chapter 129 (1)

In the lotus bushes, peep.

A beautiful little mermaid.

Hua Xian recalled the scene when passing by the small lake, the name almost blurted out.

The little mermaid was stunned, and then showed a bright smile, a thin layer of powder appeared on her beautiful fair cheeks: "I like it."

He has a name.

The tail of the fish fluttered twice on the water surface, splashing water, shining a strange luster in the sun.

Hua Xian stuffed the lotus leaf into Xiao Lianjian's hand, and fed it to the mermaid cub.

The cub took a bite obediently and fell in love with the taste of lotus leaves ever since.

"How many mermaids are there?"

"Not many." The dean replied, "Basically they live in some coastal cities, and they prefer water, but the sea area is seriously polluted, and they rarely go to sea. The purification project is doing well, so some mermaids have migrated to the freshwater area."

Hua Xian: "In Qinshan City, there is a Canglan River that traverses. It eventually flows to the sea." The small river near her home The lake is the branch waters of the Canglan River.

Qinshan City is an inland city.

The city of Xiangang next door is near the sea.

The dean asked: "Do you need to study the effect of lotus leaves and lotus seeds on the genetic evolution of aquatic mimicry fish?"

Hua Xian nodded: "Research first, wait a few days... I will get some better materials in a few days. "You can go back to your hometown on Earth.

There are many kinds of aquatic plants in fresh water, including water banyan, apple grass, green chrysanthemum, hornwort, and centipede grass. These are relatively easy to feed. In the sea, the more famous and edible ones are kelp.

These things are probably better than lotus leaves and lotus seeds.

Because the lotus is, after all, a freshwater ornamental flower. As far as she knows, many goldfish feed on hornwort.

The dean didn't ask too much: "Yes."

The happy employees who are obedient and sensible are all doing more things and less asking why. Things are done with secrets, words are defeated with words.

After confirming Xiao Lianjian's recipe, Hua Xian felt relieved, even if she was away for a while, this beautiful mermaid cub would not starve to death by itself.

*. *. *

Aeolus galaxy.

capital star.

"The sniper of the Red Skull Mercenary Corps was arrested by the Sulu Galaxy Federation Army?"

The eldest prince Fengyao was watering the wheat fields at the back of the Fengshen Palace. When he heard the report from his subordinates, his face immediately darkened. , "The Red Skull Mercenary Corps was funded and built by me, and has been steadily smuggling and providing spiritual plant seedlings to this galaxy."

He couldn't accept it.

The ten mu of land in Fengshen Palace was planted by him. Including wheat, rice, soybeans, lettuce.

Su Lu Galaxy promoted it, and he has it here, all at an unimaginably high price, from the black market auction house in Jinbihui, and the auction proceeds were transported back by the Red Skull.