90

Chapter 90

"Your situation, how does it look like..."

Hua Xian heard A Nuo's voice, there was such a big fluffy in front of him, it was so hot that the bear's hair was scalded, and the position between the other's eyebrows had already started to smoke , as if on fire.

"Roar——"

Arnold was so hot that a big bear's call came out of his throat.

"Is it possible that honey really has a pioneering effect on the spiritual realm of the bear clan? Is the big bear going to be promoted?"

Hua Xian was suspicious, so she hurriedly called the dean Ge Wen and asked him to come over to the flower field to check on the big bear Take a look at the vital signs and mental power fluctuations.

The queen bee asked: "Master Flower God, what is the promotion?"

Hua Xian: "Honey may be a good medicine for the promotion of the bear clan. Don't worry, Mia, A Nuo has no offensive intentions. He is not sitting in front of the hive to attack the little bees and take out honey. , he's just in too much pain and just sit and rest for a while."

A Nuo was the first employee she hired, tall and fierce in appearance, but honest and simple in reality, the first thing that comes to mind when there is something delicious to drink is to share it with her younger brother. Reliable Bear.

"It's like this."

Mia was quite surprised, "Honey can cure my rage. I never thought that it can also help the bears broaden their spiritual realm."

After all, honey has too many benefits.

It can also detoxify bee venom.

"I don't know if it will be successful." Hua Xian saw that not far ahead, Dean Ge Wen hurried over.

The pharmaceutical factory is very close to the flower field, and they can arrive within ten minutes.

The dean carried a medicine box and took out a set of instruments and equipment. The neuron electrical signal conduction clip was clipped on the patient's finger, but he couldn't clip it on for a long time: "Arnuo, your bear's paw is too thick. Can you change back into human form?"

Big Bear didn't respond, squatting on the edge of the field with his drowsy head smoking, like a brown oversized plush ball.

Hua Xian: "I'm afraid not. He probably can't control himself right now, his consciousness is fuzzy, and he can't quite hear what we are talking about."

Refer to the situation when the cat was given the M-1234 medicine.

When cats are promoted, they will also become comatose and lose consciousness due to high fever, even when their mental power is 0.

The dean stretched out his hand and pushed.

The big bear lay down on the ridge of the field, sprawled in all directions.

Then, the dean took out the nano-caliber blood detector, which has a notch, which is connected to the electrode and the needle of the blood pipeline. Blood analysis parameters are given with detailed dynamic curve charts.

"The body temperature exceeds the normal range by 28%, which is more dangerous; the blood sugar and fat are rapidly decomposed, and the energy is supplied to the mental domain between the eyebrows. The fluctuation of mental power is small, but the width of the mental domain is rapidly expanding." The dean made a judgment, "He