72

Chapter 72

after the federal meeting.

Mr. Jing couldn't wait to call Jing Hui: "Xiao Hui, Mr. Speaker has recently become obsessed with drinking fresh milk. He said it was produced in his daughter-in-law's factory." "It's delicious, grandpa

.

" Hui lived in a small villa. That's right. Ever since she saw the four-tailed cat buying a house in Qinshan City, the actress became more determined to live in it for a long time. A small bungalow not too far away. She was originally from a famous family, and she has made a lot of money in the entertainment circle these years. The house price in Qinshan City is cheap, so she bought it without blinking an eye.

"Delicious?" Mr. Jing was skeptical, "Although Chairman Qi likes it very much, it is used to make chicken and duck feed after all." How

good can the taste be?

He wants to buy it because the old fox has a lot of eyes and likes to follow the trend of the speaker. He has always been Qi Yu's right-hand man, whatever Chairman Qi does, he will do it habitually.

"It's really delicious. Xiaoxian gave me a few boxes yesterday, and I only took a sip. The taste, the sweet and milky taste, is absolutely amazing!" Jinghui got up happily, and behind her was a fluffy white Foxtail, she opened the crystal cabinet, took out two boxes, poked into the straw, took a sip, and then clicked her lips in enjoyment, "Ah." Seeing this, Mr. Jing was very moved: "Grandpa wants to buy two boxes

. , can Xiaohui help you buy it?"

Jinghui made the same action as the speaker, took a big gulp, and the milk box was flattened: "Happy Fresh Milk, it seems that it hasn't been officially launched yet, and only insiders can drink it , I'll go and ask for you."

The old silver fox smiled and said, "Thank you for your hard work, Xiaohui. On behalf of the grandfather, I would like to send my regards to the marshal's wife."

He is different from other congressmen, he never thought that he would marry the Qi family. relatives by marriage.

His family, Xiaohui, is the favorite of the family. Marry when you meet someone you like, it doesn't matter if you don't get married, anyway, the family loves her, Xiaohui herself is also competitive, rich, famous and famous.

The old silver fox is smart. From the time Jing Hui came off the stage to clarify on Xingbo that "my best friend should not be bullied", she already guessed that Marshal Qi Ming's wife who is "hidden married with two little butterflies" The hot search on Xingbo all day is "Master Leisurely".

I thought Xiaohui was going to the S star gate to find "Master Xian". If he hadn't pulled her to attend the dinner welcoming the Marshal's return, Xiaohui might have disappeared a long time ago, and the fox's tail could not be seen.

"Okay, I'll definitely bring it."

Elder sister Fox and Grandpa Fox chatted for a while, and they both turned into mimicry just like when they were children, and the two fluffy giggled.

After lunch that day, Jing Hui found Hua Xian in the cafeteria.

With a "squeak", it jumped onto Hua Xian's lap and formed a fluffy ball: "Xiao Xian, when is your happy fresh milk going to be launched in the whole galaxy? I want to buy two boxes and give it to my family to taste." Try something new."

Hua Xian felt the soft touch on her legs, and couldn't help but smile: "It was only planned to be listed in Qinshan City, and the price was not planned to be high."