14

Chapter 14

Jinyi Mingdie had long expected that Huaxian would be discriminated against, and that she would suffer losses if she went to the Land Bureau to buy land.

Because the general environment of the Sulu Galaxy is like this, the Interstellar Federation, which seems to advocate freedom, peace and democracy, actually has a strict hierarchical system, and the treatment of citizens of the Federation is linked to their spiritual power level.

The level of mental power ranges from F to S. The higher the level, the better the social welfare and the higher the authority.

The lowest-class citizens like Hua Xian, who are born without mimicry and cannot awaken their spiritual power, usually live in slums and cannot find a job for the rest of their lives. Many homeless people in parks and streets are born with 0 mental power Disabled, and the federal government will not provide any assistance to this group of people.

Marshal Qi Ming is the top 3S mental power in the Sulu galaxy, and he does not discriminate against congenital disabilities.

on the contrary.

He also proposed to the Federal Parliament a bill to provide subsistence allowances and welfare institutions for people with congenital disabilities, but unfortunately, it was not passed.

"You—"

The guard at the Qinshan City Land Bureau looked at Hua Xian in surprise.

There are more than a dozen steps at the entrance of the Land Bureau.

Under normal circumstances, a low-level citizen with a congenital disability would definitely roll down the steps and fall hard to the ground after being pushed by a person with a mental strength level of C. If you fall, you will fall, and no one will hold him accountable. Because the federal law does not protect people with 0 mental power, they think that these disabilities are the burden of interstellar and cannot make any contribution to the federation.

When the guard looked at Hua Xian, he accidentally caught sight of the golden butterfly with broken wings on her shoulder.

Jin Tong is like the sharpest blade.

The doorman was covered in white sweat in an instant, and his knees gave way uncontrollably. If he hadn't supported the iron fence at the gate of the Land Bureau, he would have really made a fool of himself and knelt down in public!

Absolute suppression of mental power level!

In front of the 3S level, the C level is completely vulnerable, and even an oppressive look can't bear it.

The guard felt his brain buzzing, and his cerebral cortex seemed to be pierced by the other party's spiritual spikes. His face was distorted in pain, blood streaked up his eyeballs, and the corners of his eyes were about to bleed.

Seeing that the other party's spiritual realm was about to collapse, Jin Yi Ming Die stopped attacking if he really killed someone and would cause more trouble.

That spiritual power was withdrawn.

The guard breathed a sigh of relief, leaning against the edge of the iron fence, limp and trembling, as if washed by water, the strong sense of dying forced his heart to stop suddenly, he didn't dare to look at the golden winged butterfly, only dared to look at it. Looking at Hua Xian: "I'm sorry, distinguished guest, I...was rude just now."

The guard is sure that the Golden Winged Butterfly is the one who bought the land.

The girl in the white shirt with 0 spiritual power is just Lord Butterfly's servant.