113

Chapter 113 (1)

The "paper" of the interstellar era is an artificial cellulose material with high stability. After heating, it will not decompose and is harmless to the human body.

Some nutrients in the early days were packed in paper bags or plastic bags.

"There is only one kind of civilian pastry, it's too simple."

Hua Xian thought for a while, then took out eggs, milk, white sugar, and some corn flour.

Beat two egg yolks, stir well with an egg beater, add milk, white sugar and continue stirring, and finally add some corn flour. After filtering, it is sent to the oven to bake at high temperature.

This time it will be very fast.

In five minutes, a fresh egg and milk pudding is out of the oven.

Qi Ming stared at the yellow pudding: "It looks good!"

Hua Xian waited for the pudding to cool down, and then handed it to the target: "Try it."

Qi Ming took a bite with a spoon, his golden eyes lit up, he lowered his head and quickly Killed the whole pudding: "It's a delicious dessert. It smells like milk and corn."

Hua Xian knew it was a success.

The next day, she opened a happy pastry shop in each of the three busiest streets in Qinshan City. The shop covers an area of ​​two to three hundred square meters, which is not small. There are many tables and chairs for customers to taste inside.

From the bakery, 9 reliable old employees were transferred, 3 people from each store, as pastry masters.

As for waiters and cashiers, they will be hired separately.

Happiness Bakery has now grown very large, and the number of employees inside has increased from one to two hundred at the beginning to more than one thousand now. Because the manager is the father of the giant panda sister Xia Ya, who is also the patriarch of the giant panda, more than one-third of the employees in the bakery are now giant pandas.

The giant panda race has been favored by Huaxian, and they are very loyal. They are afraid of being slowed down, and they work hard to learn simple pastry cooking. The 9 old staff pastry masters are all giant pandas, wearing white top hats, and face With a simple and honest smile on his face, in front of the oven, separating egg yolks, beating eggs to make embryos, diligently.

According to the method taught by Hua Xian, they quickly made fresh cupcakes, egg milk pudding, and a small brown sugar bun. The prices are not high, 30 cupcakes, 25 egg milk puddings, 15 brown sugar buns.

"Let's have some drinks."

Hua Xian felt that this kind of solid pastry house would make guests eat only dry food without drinking, but it would be too uncomfortable. "It's a pity that the tea trees haven't grown well yet, so we can't make milk tea, green tea or something. "

Juice is too expensive, after all, the production of fruit has not yet come up, and it is impossible to supply the low-end market on a large scale.

In the end, Hua Xian settled on three things - iced old yogurt, freshly ground soy milk, both are 90 coins a cup, and fresh milk is 60.

I originally wanted to add scented tea, but considering that this is a pastry shop with a commoner face, the price of flowers is still very high now, and the tea made from dried flowers is at least hundreds of thousands in size, so it is not suitable for sale in the store.