54

Chapter 54

The Muppet catwoman employee, named Shiyu, also boarded the spaceship, experienced the test of M-1234 potion, and her spiritual field was broadened, so she likes to spend time very much. She knows that the mayor likes fluffy, and she often becomes a mimic , Come over and give the mayor a hug.

After all, she doesn't know how to repay her kindness other than working hard and stroking the mayor.

But this time, the puppet cat found something unusual, and she looked at it in surprise. The tall and handsome man in uniform who snatched the mayor's palm—meow! Isn't that face the Marshal who has appeared countless times on TV? !

Shi Yu's eyes widened, and he stood up in surprise, with two claws standing, and the fur on the tail of the cat stood on end: "Wow——" Marshal Qi Ming, the strongest in our Sulu Galaxy,

actually ate her The jealousy of the female employee, who took the initiative to pat the head of the mayor?

Jing Deng was holding a large plate of scallion pancakes, with his silvery white fluffy tail flicking behind him, distributing scallion pancakes to everyone, his eyes accidentally swept to Qi Ming's side: "Wow~~" Asen and A Nuo

, The two big bear brothers put their arms around their shoulders and walked into the cafeteria with smiles on their shoulders. They saw the marshal whose head was being patted head on: "Wow! Wow!

" Let the brothers go in to cook?"

Shuo Ling and Xiang Zhou pushed the two burly Vincento bears to the side very unhappily, and then saw the mayor pat Qi Ming to death.

Shuo Ling was so excited that the white lion's ears popped out of his silver hair in an instant: "Wow! Qi Ming, have you recovered? Tsk, shameless, let the mayor touch you as soon as you recover." Lan Zhou was so excited that he instantly turned into a beautiful

shallow Blue box jellyfish: "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa—" (Spitting bubbles)

A ​​white Samoyed was laughing, wagging its tail at the marshal and the mayor, its tail almost turned into a whirlwind: "Wow!"

...

Hua Xian gave Qi Ming a pat on the head in the cafeteria, and was immediately watched by many plush and other employees.

So shameful.

Her palms seemed to be scalded, and she hurriedly pulled it back from Qi Ming's soft golden short hair, her ears were slightly red, and she thought about what to say to the staff to ease the embarrassment: "... eat, Rose buns and scallion pancakes are served today."

A hint of disappointment flashed across Qi Ming's golden pupils, and he touched them, but he took the initiative to rub them.

These subordinate employees were startled and returned to their human form. As for the waah, waah, they lost all their benefits.

Butterflies without fluff, longing to be masturbated by the one they like, who knows this kind of feeling?

"Congratulations, Marshal!"

"Congratulations, Boss!"

The members of the Shura team saluted in unison, their faces filled with uncontrollable ecstasy. The marshal has recovered, and the Sulu galaxy has hope again, and the Federation Legion, there is no need to worry about that Odin usurping the throne.

It seems to have found the backbone in an instant!

Qi Ming: "Yeah."

A little cold.