16

Chapter 16

The tender beef in the interstellar world seems to be different from the one on the earth. It is a kind of interstellar beast, the lizard-tailed cow. It is huge in size, with a body like a oxtail and a lizard. It is widely distributed, abundant, and can be farmed. The most important thing is the nutrition it contains Rich material,.

The sound of "呲呲" barbecue is mixed with the aroma.

Hua Xian roasted a skewer, put it on the clean lettuce leaves, wrapped the roast meat with the lettuce leaves, and was just about to taste it, when she saw the golden winged butterfly staring at her intently.

"Taste first."

Hua Xian spoke nicely, wrapped the lettuce around the roast meat, and handed it over.

The marshal took it and took a small bite. The taste buds in his mouthparts seemed to be stimulated, crackling, and a strange color flashed in his golden pupils.

tasty!

He has only taken nutritional supplements since he was a child, and it was the first time he knew that there are such delicious things in the world!

The meat is fresh and tender, the lavender leaves have removed the light fishy smell of the lizard tail meat, the salinity is moderate, the roast meat is crispy and tender, the lettuce wrapped outside neutralizes the greasy feeling of the lizard tail meat itself, the leaves are rich in water and refreshing .

Compared with the roast meat inside, Lord Marshal actually prefers the lettuce leaves outside, which are crunchy to the bite.

"How is it, do you like it?"

Hua Xian watched the golden butterfly eat quickly, and couldn't help but raise the corners of her lips slightly, feeling an inexplicable sense of satisfaction in her heart.

soon.

The four diced meats on the second stick were also roasted.

She expertly wrapped lettuce leaves.

The Golden Winged Butterfly immediately flew over and bit it.

Hua Xian: "..."

She didn't let go, she also wanted to eat.

Butterfly bit the lettuce-wrapped meat quite forcefully, and Jin Tong narrowed his eyes slightly, tugging at her, unable to stand still.

Didn't you say raise him?

Why don't you eat it?

Golden Wing Dark Butterfly glanced at her resentfully, as expected, she couldn't believe a single word of this woman's rhetoric.

Seeing him like this, Hua Xian let go of his hand: "Okay, I'll give you something to eat, I'll bake some more." The

cute pets at home must at least be fed.

She worked conscientiously as a barbecue chef, ten sticks in a row, forty square pieces of lizard tail beef, and lettuce wraps, all of which were killed by the Golden Winged Butterfly.

After eating, there was still oil hanging from the corner of his mouth, shining brightly, and he looked at her unsatisfied.

As if to say: more.

"You can still eat it."

Three catties of lizard tail beef, diced and grilled, was happily eaten by the Golden Winged Butterfly. There were more than forty skewers in total, and Master Hua, who was roasting the meat, ate two or three skewers.