143

Chapter 143

Under the strong request of Big Butterfly's father, Hua Xian had no choice but to take him to the place where he "picked up" the weaving bracelet - Happy Flower Theme Park.

Of course, it is false.

The Chinese knot bracelet was woven by the mother-in-law of the earth 5,000 years ago, placed in Ke Zong's space, and brought here.

"Is this the one?"

Qi Yu walked round and round in the Clivia's exhibition area, carefully looking for all possible traces.

Unfortunately, nothing was found.

He waited in place all afternoon, his black and golden eyes eagerly staring at the passing tourists, as if he wanted to find his wife who had "dead" for seventeen years from inside.

Hua Xian stood aside, suddenly feeling a little sad.

First Lance, then Yin Xi, time cannot cut off missing. Whether it is five thousand years of waiting or seventeen years of paranoia, it is moving.

"Xiaoxi, why don't you come out to see me?"

It was getting dark, Qi Yu lowered his head, and gently stroked the red braided bracelet on his wrist with one hand.

Hua Xian: "The park is closing. There will be no tourists at night, only cleaning robots. Dad, let's go back."

This is just a meaningless search.

Speaker Qi took a deep breath: "I'll come back tomorrow."

Hua Xian didn't expect the speaker's father to be so stubborn. The next morning, he came to the gentleman's exhibition area and stayed for more than ten hours until closing the garden.

Originally, he stopped by to see his daughter-in-law, but it turned out to be an empty-nest old butterfly looking for a wife alone.

night.

Hua Xian went to the park to bring the chairman's father home, and cooked himself, cooked several dishes, stir-fried broccoli, scrambled eggs with tomatoes, beer ribs, and the pumpkin he planted last time was ripe, so he made a Pumpkin Rice Porridge.

The chairman's father was normal at first, but while he was eating, he suddenly went to the kitchen, brought an extra pair of bowls and chopsticks, and put them on the opposite side.

Add vegetables to empty bowls.

With a smile: "Eat."

Hua Xian was stunned.

Qi Yu started talking to the bowl and chopsticks opposite, "You finally forgive me, Xiao Xi, and made me a bracelet again, I'm so happy." Hua Xian fell silent

.

She put down the porridge spoon, and suddenly felt that she lost her appetite and felt a deep sorrow.

After the meal, the chairman's father was still chattering into the air, Hua Xian sent him back to his room to rest, walked to the back garden, looked at the two purple moons above his head, and sighed: "Grandma, the big butterfly is quite pitiful."

She hated her insignificance for not being able to give her important relatives and friends a perfect ending.

If it is impossible to bring the mother-in-law here, then in a few decades, the mother-in-law will die, and will always be separated from the speaker's father by five thousand years. Two people who love each other cannot sleep together in life or die.