43

Authors note- warning this chapter has mention of a loss. Nothing major no one dies don't worry.  Hope you enjoy it.
Over the next few weeks Chris has lots of meetings and is still filming his movie off and on. Merida stays home and continues her online class and spends time reading and taking Dixie for walks. Chris has Dodger with him. Towards the end of June, Merida is sitting on the couch one evening reading when she gets a call from Tiffany.

            "Hey girl."

            "Hey, have you seen the pics on Instagram?"

            "What pics?"

            "The pics of Chris and the girl from the movie he is doing."

            "No. I haven't been on much. I have been trying to stay off. I have gotten some hate comments and just so it doesn't get to me I'm staying off. What is it or do I want to know?"

            "It's Chris kissing a girl."

            "A girl in the movie?"

            "Yes, set pics. But girl, it just looks so real. He's a good actor. They have chemistry."

            "I don't think I want to see. I trust Chris. I know he wouldn't cheat on me."

            "Oh, I know I wasn't saying that. I just didn't know if you had seen it. He's hot as ever in the pics."

            "I bet he is, but I don't want to see him kissing another girl, to be honest."

            "I know. But this movie looks like it will be good."

            "I'm sure it will."

            "Yeah, maybe you shouldn't see it, now that I think about it. Some of the comments are bad. I need to go. I'll talk to you later."

Tiffany ends the call. Merida can't stop thinking about what Tiffany had told her. She said some of the comments were bad. What kind of comments? Merida knew she shouldn't look but she wanted to know what they were saying. She pulls up Instagram and looks and she sees

 She pulls up Instagram and looks and she sees

Fangirl# 2 Awww I can't wait to see this. It looks so good.

Fangirl#3 Me too. I've heard it's a Rom com. Chris is so hot!

Fangirl#2 @Fangirl 3 Yes he is hot! Merida is so lucky!

Fangirl #4 He is so hot! Chris and Ana have such chemistry. I wish he was with her rather than Merida. She probably could give him the children he wants, unlike Merida who can't seem to get pregnant or even stay pregnant!

Fangirl#6 @Fangirl# 4 Yes, he is hot! And I agree he deserves so much better than her! Ana is even a lot prettier than Merida! They look so good together. That kiss looks so real too. I bet he's a great kisser!