3

The next morning Merida awoke and got ready for work. She had just sat down to drink her coffee and eat her breakfast when she got a message.

            Captaindork-Good morning. Hope you slept well. Hope you have a great day at work

            Disneydoggrl83 ❤️ Good morning. I slept okay. Its still hard without Lady. I am so use to her sleeping in the bed with me. How are you?

            Captaindork-I'm sorry. I'm okay. Just got back from taking Dodger for a walk. Will be heading to set soon.

            Disneydoggrl83 ❤️ Your working on the movie Red Sea Diving Report right?

Captaindork-Yes. It comes out in July. You should see it.

Disneydoggrl83 ❤️ My best friend wants to go see it. So we will see. Well I need to finish getting ready for work. I have to leave soon.

Captaindork-Okay. Have a nice day.

Merida brushes her teeth then grabs her things and heads out the door. She arrives at work early. It isn't long to she has a class full of kids. She spends her day painting with her kids and then playing with them outside. When nap time comes she sits and scrolls through Instagram. She didn't see anything from Chris. She scrolled through her page and looked at her posts of Lady. She cried looking at them. She was just about to put her phone down when she got a message.

Captaindork-Hey. Just wanted to say hi. And see how you were doing and how your day was going.

Disneydoggrl83 ❤️ Hey. Its been okay. It's been a little rough. I just looked at pictures of Lady on my page. 😢🥺

Captaindork- aww im sorry. I know its hard. It's never easy losing a pet. You just have to remember the good times and those wonderful memories. Maybe this pic will help.

 Maybe this pic will help

Disneydoggrl83❤️ LOL. That is just creepy!

Captaindork-LOL. Okay how about this one?

 Okay how about this one?