14

Authors note- I want to apologize for the long chapter. This is was a difficult chapter to write. A lot happens. There is some language and some rough scenes but nothing too bad. So sorry again for the long chapter. Hope you like it.
The next morning Chris was the first one to wake up. He rolled over and looked at his phone. 8:30. He grabbed his clothes from his suitcase and got a quick shower being careful of his tattoo which still had the bandage on it. After his shower he walked from his room and looked towards Merida's room. Her door was still closed. He didn't want to disturb her, so he headed to the kitchen and started himself a cup of coffee. While he waited, he went on Instagram and found Tiffany's profile and sent her a message. He didn't have her number to message her from his phone.

Chris-Tiffany, this is Chris. I didn't have your number to send you a message, so I am messaging you here. Please don't freak out. I am giving you my number. Please message me so we talk about what to do. I talked to my manager but need your help.

Chris lay his phone on the Island and got his coffee and just as he sat down at the Island with his cup his phone goes off.

Tiffany-hey Chris. This is Tiffany. This is my number. What did your manager say? What do you need my help with?

Chris-He said he could take care of it. He is going to hire some security to look after her, but she will have no idea about it so don't worry. He said he would tell them to keep a low profile. But he said he needed some info about Bradly, what he looks like and things like that. Can you send that to me?

Tiffany-Sure. I will find a picture and send it to you. Thanks for doing this Chris and don't worry I will look after her while you're gone as well.

Chris-Thanks Tiff ☺️

Tiffany-Welcome ☺️ anything for her. She really loves you. She cares about you more than she has ever cared about anyone. You have really made a impact on her life. You have brought a light back into her life. I have not seen her smile this much in I don't know when. ☺️

Chris-Aww. Well she has done the same for me. She is a special girl and I honestly don't know what I'd do without her. She is amazing.

Just then Chris felt arms wrap around him.

            "Morning Chris. Who are you texting?"

            Chris laid his phone down, turned around and wrapped his arms around Merida.

            "Babe, you scared me."

            "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

            "It's okay. Would you like some breakfast? I haven't had any yet. I just had coffee."

            "Breakfast sounds..."

At that moment Chris's phone goes off. He looks at quickly and smiles and then turns it back over.

          "Who was that?"

            "Just a friend." Chris smiles. "What were saying?"

            "I was saying breakfast sounds great."

            "What would you like? Eggs?"

            "Sure. I have some bacon in my fridge."

            "I will only eat an egg, but I can fix the bacon for you."

Chris gets up and heads to the fridge. He gets out the eggs and bacon.