34

Authors note-hope you like this chapter. Things happened I hadn't planned but sometimes that happens lol. Enjoy ☺️
Shawn heads towards one of the bedrooms and lays down. The girls sit on the couch in the nice living room.

            "So, two more days and you will become Mrs. Evans."

            "Gosh Tiffany, stop!"

            "What? Are you not excited?"

            "Yes, but I'm nervous too."

            "Why? You love Chris and you want to marry him, right?"

            "Yes, but all of those people, everyone staring at me and then..."

            "Then what?"

            "Afterwards."

            "Afterwards? What do you mean?"

            "You know after the wedding."

            "You mean the honeymoon?"

            "Yes!"

            "Oh Mer, it will be great. Don't worry. I'm sure Chris will go easy on you knowing its your first time."

            "I know, but the doctor told me how much it would hurt and..."

            "Mer, stop worrying. It will be okay. I promise. And don't worry about all those people staring you. Just focus on Chris and you will be fine."

            "Yeah. So do we want to go eat with Chris?"

            "We can when your dad wakes up."

            "Yeah and who knows when that will be. Could be hours from now."

            "Hopefully not."

            "You never know with my dad."

            Merida gets ready to grab the remote and turn on the tv when her phone goes off. She looks down and sees a text from Chris

           Chris-if your dad doesn't want to go anywhere you and I can. We can have some quality time together. I've not seen you in over a month and I've missed my girl.

Merida smiles really big.

            "What? What did he say? I know it was Chris."

            "Nothing."

            "Oh come on, tell me."

            "Honest its nothing."

            "For being nothing you sure are smiling awful big. Now tell me what he said."

            "He just said he missed me that's all. That he hasn't seen me in over month."

            "I feel like there was something else. Let me see it."

            Merida holds her phone away.

            "Mer! What are you hiding? Let me see."

            "He just said if my dad doesn't want to go anywhere he could go out and spend some time together. Some quality time cause he has missed me."

            "Oh! Now I see. Well Mer you will be spending the next two weeks together. You will have plenty of quality time together."

            "I know, but..."