1

Authors note- I thought I would put a trailer for the movie you will see mentioned below. I have never seen this but hope to one day soon.
Merida Owens lived alone in a small one story house that she was renting in the mountains of North Carolina. She was currently working at a daycare in town. She was a toddler teacher. She dreamed of one day becoming a kindergarten teacher. She was working on getting her teaching degree. She was only in her second year. She had been working at the daycare for five years. Since she was 19, she is now 24. In her spare time she loved reading, writing and watching movies. Her favorite actor was Chris Evans. She had seen almost everything he had been in. There were a few she had not seen, either because they didn't interest her or she had never gotten around to watching them or couldn't find them to watch. She also loved her cocker spaniel, Lady. She had gotten her as a graduation gift from her dad when she moved out on her own. She loved posting pictures of her on Instagram. She also loved hanging out with her best friend Tiffany. They had been friends since they were kids. They had grown up together and did just about everything together.

Merida's latest post on Instagram

Disneydoggrl83❤️ -I couldn't resist 😊

Isn't she just so cute? I just love her

Isn't she just so cute? I just love her. I love my Lady!

            One Monday evening in May Merida was sitting on her couch with lady watching her favorite movie, Gifted with Chris Evans. The movie had just started when she got a text.

Tiffany- Girl! Have you seen this?

The Actor Chris Evans is working on his next movie

The Actor Chris Evans is working on his next movie. Its called Red Sea Diving Resort. It stars Chris Evans as an Israeli Mossad agent who runs a covert operation that helps Ethiopian- Jewish refugees escape to safe haven in Israel. It is due to come out in July.

Authors note-trailer for movie above. Check it out! Chris with long hair 😊

Merida- Yeah I saw. I'm not sure that is my kind of movie. It looks intense!

Tiffany- We should go see it! It might be good.

Merida- Maybe. We will see.

Tiffany- hey come on! Chris is in it! And he is just hot! You can just go and drool over him. Lol