Bonus Bath scene

Authors note-This is a bonus scene that does include smut. This scene picks up where the last chapter ends. It is just the bath scene.

            Chris clothes the distance between and wraps his arms around Merida and kisses her passionately. He then kisses from her lips down her neck.

            "Chris, wait."

            "What's wrong?"

            "I'll be right back."

Merida leaves the bathroom and heads to the bedroom and looks through her suitcase and pulls out the nightie and quickly changes and then heads back to the bathroom.

            "Okay." She says walking in.

Chris turns, he has taken off shirt.

          "Holy fuck! Babe!"

            "You like it?"

            "Fuck yes! When did you get that?"

            "About a week ago. I found it and thought I would get it to surprise you."

            "Well, I am. Now get over here. I love you in that, but it's coming off!"

Merida laughs and smiles and walks towards him slowly. When she gets close Chris pulls her to him.

            "God your so beautiful!" He says abruptly pressing his lips to hers aggressively. He kisses her neck. Merida reaches towards Chris's pants and starts to unbutton and unzip them.

            "Someone is anxious." Chris says laughing.

            "I am dying to get in that tub."

Chris laughs. "Okay, lift your arms up."

Merida lifts her arms over her head and Chris pulls the nightie off her body and throws it to the ground. She is now standing before naked. He looks over her body that is now exposed to him and smiles big. "You are so fucking beautiful and your mine. All my mine. My wife!"

            Merida smiles and pulls his pants down. Once the pants are on the ground Chris steps out of them and tosses them to the side with one of his feet. Merida then pulls his boxers down and Chris steps out of them and tosses them to the side too. Chris now stands naked in front of her. Merida bites her lip.

            "God babe, you, and that lip! What am I going to do with you?" He says wrapping his arms around her and pressing his lips on hers. Chris steps back and leads her towards the tub. He steps in and then holds out his hand. Merida takes his hand and he helps her step in. She sits down in front of him. She leans back and lays her head on his chest. She can feel his erection against her.

            "This is nice. I could just fall asleep." Merida says, closing her eyes.

            "Well don't go to sleep." Chris says kissing her cheek.